• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• Shendelzare

• Margaux

• ChatshireCat

highwind44029

Tried to go for that C5 Bennett with a few pulls and I literally got Keqing (now C3) AND Ningguang (now also C3) one after the other. :skull:

n0Fzqtd.png

(The 2 weapons in between were me being a dumbass because I was trying to pull on the weapon banner lol)

Shendelzare
10 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Tried to go for that C5 Bennett with a few pulls and I literally got Keqing (now C3) AND Ningguang (now also C3) one after the other. :skull:

n0Fzqtd.png

(The 2 weapons in between were me being a dumbass because I was trying to pull on the weapon banner lol)

im fuming!

some people have all the luck :deadbanana2:

highwind44029
14 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

im fuming!

some people have all the luck :deadbanana2:

I got Xiao on my 82nd pull so Miss RNG is just giving back what she owes!

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

16 hours ago, Dax said:

NOTHING will top the GODLY Fischl/Mona/Scaramouche event. :gaygacat5:

The reveal of scaramouche as a harbinger truly was a MOMENT

But I absolutely LOVED dragonspine as well, the atmosphere exploring everything for the first time with the amazing OST just hit differently 

1 hour ago, starataneori said:

Does anyone knows what's the next benner. Is it Hu Tao or Ayaka?

Spoiler

Hu Tao. Ayaka is not coming for a while. 

After that, it's mostly likely a Venti rerun. 

Why the **** everyone is using a Polearm I'm running out of things to use on them If I pull Hu Tao I'll have to give her the Black Tassel :rip:

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Why the **** everyone is using a Polearm I'm running out of things to use on them If I pull Hu Tao I'll have to give her the Black Tassel :rip:

Do you have White Tassel? At R5 it's one of the best weapons for her if you don't have many resources.

Will pull for Hu Tao cuz i need a good pyro character and who knows when the klee banner rerun will happen.

Breaking the shields of the abyss mages is so annoying when you don't have a pyro character that can do constant pyro damage, i swear everytime i put xianling's bear the abyss mages just teleport away and then its useless :rip:

1 hour ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Am i the only one who play it on smartphone ? :chick1:

I primarily play it on my phone too. Lots of people only play it on mobile. 

Im debating whether or not I want to pull on the weapon banner for the chance of getting wolf’s gravestone. If I get the polearm instead though... :biblio: 

3 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

excuse me but floor 12 of the abyss sucks so bad tf

I finally was able to clear floor 11 but those 12-1 geovishaps  beat the **** out of me. :deadbanana:

ChatshireCat

I really have no desire to do the rest of these fetch quests for the event :rip:

Edited by ChatshireCat
Underworld

Guyswhich weapon is the best for Ning since i dont have Solar Pearl or Eye Of Perception..

Mappa Mare or Prototype Amber..

Mappa Mare has my Mona already..

Shendelzare
2 hours ago, Underworld said:

Guyswhich weapon is the best for Ning since i dont have Solar Pearl or Eye Of Perception..

from those choices, eye of perception is better

the widsith is another decent one for her

Mirrorcle
3 hours ago, Underworld said:

I think frostbearer is better than those 2 because of atk% substat and it's craftable.

Use Mappa Mare if she's your main dps for higher base atk but its substat EM does nothing to geo. Prototype Amber is good if you use her only to spam her EB. I also equip Ning with Prototype Amber and replace Barbruh in my 2nd team.

EM boost Geo crystal shields so there's that but for Ningguang you really should go for anything that enhances her Atk stat if you can't boost the Critr Damage or Crit Rate Directly.