Genshin Impact | 1.4 Windblume | Venti 17.03, Childe 07.04

Mirrorcle

42 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm using Rust and it does the job. I just need a better ATK% Sands artifact because he doesn't even break 2K attack in my current comp because of lack of double Pyro. Beidou+Childe is super fun though.

Wish I had Rust. The only good gacha bows I have are Stingless and Sacrificial  :dancehall:

I'll probably look into building Beidou after I build him and Fischl. I probably would have built Beidou first but I have C6 Fischl and I heard that she is really good with him. I'll just slap Keqing with him for now as a second dps when he is on cooldown. 

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• Shendelzare

• Margaux

• ChatshireCat

22 hours ago, Henry said:

Wish I had Rust. The only good gacha bows I have are Stingless and Sacrificial  :dancehall:

I'll probably look into building Beidou after I build him and Fischl. I probably would have built Beidou first but I have C6 Fischl and I heard that she is really good with him. I'll just slap Keqing with him for now as a second dps when he is on cooldown. 

Prototype Crescent also works. There's not a lot of good 4* for bow DPS tbh. Getting a 5* really just gives that big power spike.

I use both Fischl and Beidou with Childe because Beidou's Burst costs too much and the Electro Resonance along with Fischl's battery helps a lot with uptime. I use Jean as my healer because my Bennett and Barbara are already at Friendship 10 and Diona doesn't fit well into the other three that much. Game needs more healers tbh.

has anyone gotten luck with Rosalia yet? I've used all of my gems to get Venti because he's OP and i didn't think a 4 star would be crazy good but now i'm lowkey regretting it

:jonny:

highwind44029

Got the Skyward Harp on pull #66. Now my Childe will be doing a lot more damage. :party:

Valtersen

Y’all not getting Rosaria :dies: Got her in the first 10 pull :rip: I’m so happy cause I only did this banner to have her in my 4 star collection :clap3: