Jump to content

Genshin Impact | 1.3 Lantern Rite | Hu Tao Banner 02.03.2021


Mirrorcle

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • highwind44029

    108

  • Shendelzare

    96

  • Margaux

    86

  • ChatshireCat

    71

8 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Day 58 and I just found out about reputation quests. :toofunny2:

It's so poor at explaining things especially resources, and there are so few quests i'm bored. Don't understand the hype for this game yet but i'm just 2 days in....

Edited by KasioKas
Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
9 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Day 58 and I just found out about reputation quests. :toofunny2:

They just released it a few weeks ago. I believe this is the third week of having them. I'm actually super grateful for it because it's another source of Mora. I hate being a broke bitch. Now they only need to work on making it easier for us to get EXP books. :angry:

Edited by highwind44029
let me edit bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a lot of ley lines for books around AR 25-30, now i'm AR42 and i have more than 1.000 blue books and thanks to the event 250 purple books :celestial5:

 

 

My main dps:

Ningguang C4 lvl80

Beidou C3 lvl80

 

Supports:

Barbara C1 lvl60

Diona C2 lvl60

Sucrose C1 lvl60

 

In this house we only stan the women :heart: i have Childe but i don't use ha, i just rolled his banner for Ning and Beidou

 

Edited by Chileno
Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
2 hours ago, Margaux said:

waiting for daddy zhongli. :johnald:

I'm pulling mostly for Chongyun because I need a Cryo DPS for Abyss but I do hope I get Geo Daddy too. I also just got Diona so I have a Cryo support now. I'm going to have problems building all these new characters up though but I guess it's good to have a goal so the game doesn't feel stale.

 

My main team comp right now is Venti, Keqing, Bennett, and Klee. If I get both Zhongli and Chongyun, my second team will compose of Zhongli, Chongyun, Diona and Geo Traveler. It will take forever to build them up tho. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm pulling mostly for Chongyun because I need a Cryo DPS for Abyss but I do hope I get Geo Daddy too. I also just got Diona so I have a Cryo support now. I'm going to have problems building all these new characters up though but I guess it's good to have a goal so the game doesn't feel stale.

 

My main team comp right now is Venti, Keqing, Bennett, and Klee. If I get both Zhongli and Chongyun, my second team will compose of Zhongli, Chongyun, Diona and Geo Traveler. It will take forever to build them up tho. :rip:

true. i haven’t build any team yet aside from my main team. the amount of resin and mora it takes. mihoyo needs to fix this. plus all this worthless artifacts with hp substats i keep getting. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Margaux
Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
4 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I love Diona's aesthetic, but her moves are way too weak for me :weeps: Im literally keeping her on my team just for the looks.

She's a support though. Her kit isn't made for damage but it's incredible utility especially for higher level Abyss. I want to start working on her soon but she's like #3 in my priority list behind Zhongli and Chongyun. :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

She's a support though. Her kit isn't made for damage but it's incredible utility especially for higher level Abyss. I want to start working on her soon but she's like #3 iin my priority list behind Zhongli and Chongyun. :rip:

So that means I gotta either get rid of her or Barbara :weeps: I love they both heal when I need it.  I hope you get Zhongli and Chongyun soon <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I be so unfortunate in this game? I decided to spend some bucks on wish but 9 wishes in a row with no new character unlocked. Not even 5 star weapon. Fmfl. :rip:

 

I just got Keqing. :duca: 

 

Question, should I replace Fischl with Keqing? My main DPS currently is Barbara, Klee, Chongyun, and Fischl all level 70.

Edited by Mirrorcle
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

How can I be so unfortunate in this game? I decided to spend some bucks on wish but 8 wishes in a row with no new character unlocked. Not even 5 star weapon. Fmfl. :rip:

 

I just want Qiqi :deadbanana2:

8 single wishes? Isn't it 90 wishes for a guaranteed 5 star? :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ejo said:

whale checking in xo pulling for zhongli so i can have him and childe as a couple

how much have you spend? are you going for c6 zhongli?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Margaux said:

how much have you spend? are you going for c6 zhongli?

about 1k and no i don't really care for constellations or want them, the character is enough to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was sitting at AR35 for like two weeks because I wanted to level up all of my faves before doing the world ascension quest and I finally did it and I skipped past WL4 and went straight to WL5 because of how much experience I had built up and now everything hits like a truck :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Henry said:

8 single wishes? Isn't it 90 wishes for a guaranteed 5 star? :skull:

I mean 8 10x wishes and finally I got Keqing after the 9th 10x wishes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...