• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• Shendelzare

• Margaux

• ChatshireCat

8 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Day 58 and I just found out about reputation quests. :toofunny2:

It's so poor at explaining things especially resources, and there are so few quests i'm bored. Don't understand the hype for this game yet but i'm just 2 days in....

Edited by KasioKas
highwind44029
9 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Day 58 and I just found out about reputation quests. :toofunny2:

They just released it a few weeks ago. I believe this is the third week of having them. I'm actually super grateful for it because it's another source of Mora. I hate being a broke bitch. Now they only need to work on making it easier for us to get EXP books. :angry:

Edited by highwind44029
let me edit bitch

I did a lot of ley lines for books around AR 25-30, now i'm AR42 and i have more than 1.000 blue books and thanks to the event 250 purple books :celestial5:

My main dps:

Ningguang C4 lvl80

Beidou C3 lvl80

Supports:

Barbara C1 lvl60

Diona C2 lvl60

Sucrose C1 lvl60

In this house we only stan the women :heart: i have Childe but i don't use ha, i just rolled his banner for Ning and Beidou

Edited by Chileno
highwind44029
2 hours ago, Margaux said:

waiting for daddy zhongli. :johnald:

I'm pulling mostly for Chongyun because I need a Cryo DPS for Abyss but I do hope I get Geo Daddy too. I also just got Diona so I have a Cryo support now. I'm going to have problems building all these new characters up though but I guess it's good to have a goal so the game doesn't feel stale.

My main team comp right now is Venti, Keqing, Bennett, and Klee. If I get both Zhongli and Chongyun, my second team will compose of Zhongli, Chongyun, Diona and Geo Traveler. It will take forever to build them up tho. :rip:

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm pulling mostly for Chongyun because I need a Cryo DPS for Abyss but I do hope I get Geo Daddy too. I also just got Diona so I have a Cryo support now. I'm going to have problems building all these new characters up though but I guess it's good to have a goal so the game doesn't feel stale.

My main team comp right now is Venti, Keqing, Bennett, and Klee. If I get both Zhongli and Chongyun, my second team will compose of Zhongli, Chongyun, Diona and Geo Traveler. It will take forever to build them up tho. :rip:

true. i haven’t build any team yet aside from my main team. the amount of resin and mora it takes. mihoyo needs to fix this. plus all this worthless artifacts with hp substats i keep getting. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Margaux
highwind44029
4 hours ago, Rowdy said:

I love Diona's aesthetic, but her moves are way too weak for me :weeps: Im literally keeping her on my team just for the looks.

She's a support though. Her kit isn't made for damage but it's incredible utility especially for higher level Abyss. I want to start working on her soon but she's like #3 in my priority list behind Zhongli and Chongyun. :rip:

5 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

She's a support though. Her kit isn't made for damage but it's incredible utility especially for higher level Abyss. I want to start working on her soon but she's like #3 iin my priority list behind Zhongli and Chongyun. :rip:

So that means I gotta either get rid of her or Barbara :weeps: I love they both heal when I need it.  I hope you get Zhongli and Chongyun soon <3

How can I be so unfortunate in this game? I decided to spend some bucks on wish but 9 wishes in a row with no new character unlocked. Not even 5 star weapon. Fmfl. :rip:

I just got Keqing. :duca: 

Question, should I replace Fischl with Keqing? My main DPS currently is Barbara, Klee, Chongyun, and Fischl all level 70.

Edited by Mirrorcle
14 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

How can I be so unfortunate in this game? I decided to spend some bucks on wish but 8 wishes in a row with no new character unlocked. Not even 5 star weapon. Fmfl. :rip:

I just want Qiqi :deadbanana2:

8 single wishes? Isn't it 90 wishes for a guaranteed 5 star? :skull:

23 minutes ago, ejo said:

whale checking in xo pulling for zhongli so i can have him and childe as a couple

how much have you spend? are you going for c6 zhongli?

1 hour ago, Margaux said:

how much have you spend? are you going for c6 zhongli?

about 1k and no i don't really care for constellations or want them, the character is enough to me.

I was sitting at AR35 for like two weeks because I wanted to level up all of my faves before doing the world ascension quest and I finally did it and I skipped past WL4 and went straight to WL5 because of how much experience I had built up and now everything hits like a truck :deadbanana2:

9 hours ago, Henry said:

8 single wishes? Isn't it 90 wishes for a guaranteed 5 star? :skull:

I mean 8 10x wishes and finally I got Keqing after the 9th 10x wishes.