Miley Cyrus f/ Stevie Nicks - “Midnight Sky” Remix

TalkThatRihanna

TalkThatRihanna

What a mess if it’s the Youtube mashup :rip:

Meaning her album is 2 covers + This Remix + MS + 11 songs (some of the songs from SIH)

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thedamnking

• josesuxx

• Walk_Away21

• P!NK2LOVE

What a mess it’s a Youtube mashup :rip:

Some of these mash-ups are better than official releases, so I'm all for this becoming a trend

We also want Levitating (feat. Megan Thee Stallion)

2 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

:shakeno:

If she scraps Angels Like You I will make BLM seem like a walk in the park 

9 minutes ago, issgouding said:

this is what you all deserve for leaking the new songs and more shock is coming :ahh: 

not me tryna work out what this could be, i guess we'll have to wait:biblio:

more covers on the album? all the leaked songs are on it (wouldn't mind as i haven't heard them)? like this could be her best album i hope she doesn't ruin it

Why do I have a feeling there will be more covers/remixes announced to be on the album. By the time the album comes there may be one or two new songs (at least that's how it feels lol).

StrangerInTheDark

I already deleted live covers from the album, so when I delete this too album will be only 12 songs long, perfect length :giraffe:

33 minutes ago, issgouding said:

this is what you all deserve for leaking the new songs and more shock is coming :ahh: 

I don’t get why you act like it’s funny that the whole fandom is basically being punished for something 1 or 2 persons did 

What is wrong with her? Shes been on a high with midnight sky and shes giving us NOTHING lmfao! Who even wants this awful mashup on the album! :biblio:

She can’t put out a cohesive project to save her life :deadbanana4: Covers? Mashups? Old EP tracks? Really? :deadbanana4:

Edited by bad guy
Tremor Christ

Midnight Sky is literally rewritten Edge of Seventeen so I don't get what's so 'mindblowing' about this that she decides to include it on her album. It's not even viral.

:bibliahh:

55 minutes ago, dreamofyou said:

not me tryna work out what this could be, i guess we'll have to wait:biblio:

more covers on the album? all the leaked songs are on it (wouldn't mind as i haven't heard them)? like this could be her best album i hope she doesn't ruin it

I’m kind of assuming it’s all the leaked tracks