Rolling Stone Charts: Luke #1, Ariana #2

OnlyManInTheWorld

Congrats Luke. Radio carried Ariana

3TCi.gif

I really appreciate Rolling Stone Charts for excluding radio which is heavily influenced by major label groups.

It's sad though that Billboard will remain as THE music charts that will be cited in socmed and in news outlets

this is why i said radio is needed on the charts :fan:

17 minutes ago, castle13 said:

Congrats Luke. Radio carried Ariana

3TCi.gif

Rolling Stone Chart should be the official one. We don't need radio anymore.

3TCi.gif 

24 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

I really appreciate Rolling Stone Charts for excluding radio which is heavily influenced by major label groups.

It's sad though that Billboard will remain as THE music charts that will be cited in socmed and in news outlets

Reasonably, because of its 60+ year history. Their formula is trash and I'm happy that nobody else in the world (apart from Belgium for some reason) adopted it.

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Reasonably, because of its 60+ year history. Their formula is trash and I'm happy that nobody else in the world (apart from Belgium for some reason) adopted it.

True. Billboard charts has the advantage for that reason but I hope they do something about their formula. I know they know they're getting less credible through years.

Swifties shouldn't be celebrating a MAGA getting a #1

3TCi.gif

they really don't listen to their fave duo they?

3TCi.gif

17 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

Streaming/playlists are highly influenced by major label groups too. 

The 2 biggest of the 3 majors even have equity in Spotify 

For example take the infamous TTH 

Spoiler

EmD6F6-XIAM5Vgs.png

Only a handful of songs out of 50 on TTH are not attached to majors/ major distro. The “other” section includes mostly joint  major label releases  as well 

14 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

3TCi.gif

3TCi.gif

That only matters when they want it to matter. Same with the whole “feminist” thing while they sit on ATRL and shred every woman in the music industry to shreds. But god forbid someone crosses Taylor! :rip:

OT: Big hit for the racist, I heard :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, wxvii said:

That only matters when they want it to matter. Same with the whole “feminist” thing while they sit on ATRL and shred every woman in the music industry to shreds. But god forbid someone crosses Taylor! :rip:

Taylor would be so embarassed and ashamed...

3TCi.gif

30 minutes ago, wxvii said:

32 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Congrats to the racist on getting the #1 on the Rolling Stone chart. Happy for his fans :clap3: 

46 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

3TCi.gif

3TCi.gif

1 hour ago, Aramis said:

Not u stanning this ****in MAGA. Love urself pls :skull:

OMG All these offtopic+false+flamebait posts over a harmless singer

@ATRL Feedback @ATRL Administration @Reinvention @Juanny @Tsareena

last but not least

@Oxygen

Edited by Raspy

53 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

You’d rather have rappers going #1 every week without radio?

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Raspy said:

OMG All these offtopic+false+flamebait posts over a harmless singer

@ATRL Feedback @ATRL Administration @Reinvention @Juanny @Tsareena

last but not least

@Oxygen

please don't @ mods over posts. just report and move on. this is considered off topic

People saying Ariana was carried by radio when Rolling Stones doesn't count YouTube where she did like 10 times better than him :deadbanana4: of course radio would help her since it's part of the formula but TOTC already said they would've tied without radio anyway so it's not like Luke was much stronger than her. He only passed her in sales. 

6 minutes ago, DangerousNicky said:

People saying Ariana was carried by radio when Rolling Stones doesn't count YouTube where she did like 10 times better than him :deadbanana4: of course radio would help her since it's part of the formula but TOTC already said they would've tied without radio anyway so it's not like Luke was much stronger than her. He only passed her in sales. 

Wait, they don't count YouTube?:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.