The Weeknd - “Save Your Tears”

TalkThatRihanna

It’s not “too late”, they were wise to wait for BL to finally starting slowing down, before pushing anything else. 

I hope this becomes the hit it deserves to be.

Edited by Testosterone
Typo
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Rih

• umich

• Ivan_brit

• TalkThatRihanna

Really hope this becomes a hit, one of my favorites from the album still (Too Late is my top favorite, but that was prob never gonna be a hit if it was a single, at least in America).

2 hours ago, despy said:

or maybe Scared To Live :jonny5:

I thought for sure that would be the next single headed into Grammy season. It would’ve made for an incredible Grammy performance. 

45 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

It’s not “too late”, they were wise to wait for BL to finally starting slowing down, before pushing anything else. 

I hope this becomes the hit it deserves to be.

2 hours ago, West Coast said:

she's a cute bop but "the best song on the album"? :bibliahh:I remember loving it instantly in my first listen even tho it aged the fastest so I hope it smashes

Literally this 

3 hours ago, despy said:
3 hours ago, campelo said:

I hope he ends the era with Faith

or maybe Scared To Live :jonny5:

Scared To Live deserves its moment to smash :clap3: 

G.U.Y_Del_Rey

The best choice :jonny5:

If this smashes, his AOTY possibilities (which are already pretty high) will increase by a lot. Poor the girls who do nothing for their albums (*cough* TS *cough*).

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey
9 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

6 months too late but ok

how :rip:it would've been cannibalized by BL considering that song is STILL strong on radio and it was at its peak 6 months ago

OT: great single choice, hope it smashes :clap3:

On 11/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Dula Peep said:

Scared To Live deserves its moment to smash :clap3: 

exactly, i think it would be a great "end of the era single" choice. it sounds perfect for winter too :clap3:

On 11/1/2020 at 10:39 PM, SinterFold_ said:

I thought for sure that would be the next single headed into Grammy season. It would’ve made for an incredible Grammy performance. 

actually yeah hopefully they're waiting for that moment...

imagine a mv debut right after his performance during a commercial break + discount on itunes :wap:

On 11/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, Beyonnaise said:

Here’s the smash. It should have been released instead of In Your Eyes.

On 11/1/2020 at 5:26 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Tea. I never found In Your Eyes catchy tbh

It's literally soooooooo catchy :deadbanana:

31 minutes ago, despy said:

exactly, i think it would be a great "end of the era single" choice. it sounds perfect for winter too :clap3:

actually yeah hopefully they're waiting for that moment...

imagine a mv debut right after his performance during a commercial break + discount on itunes :wap:

Song Of The Decade material honestly. I’m assuming this will be a decent size hit. I just honestly don’t see this being the smash it could’ve been during the Summer. I guess release this now and close the album out with Scared To Live wish will for sure be a Blinding Lights sized smash. I can see that song smashing through all 4 seasons next year. After that take a nice break. The album is truly a classic and arguably his best. 

This is great, but I'm gonna need Too Late and Hardest To Love to be singles at some point.

Truly one of the best albums released this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...