• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Rih

• umich

• nooniebao

• Ivan_brit

Why do I feel like even though this is Top 5 on BB and radio.... BL is still overshadowing? :rip:

This doesn’t feel big AT ALL. But either way... happy he was able to get another hit off the album! 

TalkThatRihanna
4 minutes ago, Khamis said:

Why do I feel like even though this is Top 5 on BB and radio.... BL is still overshadowing? :rip:

This doesn’t feel big AT ALL. But either way... happy he was able to get another hit off the album! 

Well to be fair SYT is over a year old so it’s normal for newer songs that are huge on arrival (like LTDO, Peaches, & CMBYN) to “overshadow” it.

SYT is already at 430M on Spotify (gaining almost 4M daily) and 250M on Youtube (gaining around 2M daily).

When all is said and done this will be one of his biggest hits

starboy1

the sons IS big. it's doing so well without even move a finger. it's doing perfect and better than so many new singles.. and don't forget this is a post-single after a year

jdanton2
gotportugal
3 hours ago, Khamis said:

I feel what you mean tho. This is huge but it doesn't feel like it's dominating the way it really is

Finally about to pass BL on radio :dies:

10 =
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
      84.15 -0.47            
11 =
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
      82.93 +1.15            
starboy1
10 +1
The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
      84.16 +1.23            
11 -1
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
      83.75 -0.40
jdanton2

looks like this has the potential to go #1 at Pop radio. well deserved after the under performance of In Your Eyes.

POP

1. Therefore I Am: 17.711 (+81) | 73.837 (+0.552)

2. drivers license: 16.951 (-244) | 74.365 (-1.570)

3. Put Your Records On: 15.292 (-223) | 61.804 (-1.123)

4. you broke me first: 14.493 (-92) | 59.077 (-0.463)

5. Save Your Tears: 14.304 (+157) | 60.697 (+0.834)

SinterFold_

This is still doing very well. I wonder if there will be a final single. Scared To Live would be a great closer for this classic era :clap3:It screams final act/single. 

mintpasty

SYT poised to go number 1 on pop as it should :clap3:

PYRO and Ava plummeting :clap3:

Still confused as to how Billie got the number 1, but good for her I guess. I thought Interscope would save the checks for when the BE2 lead is dropped.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Ivan_brit

Yasss SYT coming for #1 at Pop :party:  Top 3 this week 

Wondering if Radio could make this snatch Top 3 at Hot 100! :duca: Love to see that block that ugly songs above like Lil Nas X, Peaches & Up we had enough from trashy #1 singles 

starboy1

FINALLY! 

Overall Radio (Mediabase):

#6. (=) 'Save Your Tears'

— Audience: 91.49 (+1.26)

[email protected]'s 'Save Your Tears' has reached a new peak of #3 on the US Pop radio.

[email protected]'s 'Save Your Tears' is today's second biggest gainer on the US Overall radio.

200.gif

Mystic Boy

This is doing incredible on a WW scale, it's doing better than his medium hits like I Feel it coming :clap3: