Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa

BlackoutZone

They put the entire live in two parts on her insta, it was mostly just Elton talking nn

Anyway I hope we get a trailer for the performance

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

Ngl this sounds way more exciting than B*llie's concert, if you have the time and optics to really 'produce' your concert why not make it a whole movie

I feel like it's gonna be in the style of Live in LA where it's a liveperformance but it looks like a music video

81M views btw :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

81M views btw :gaycat4:

Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2020/12/30 :wap:

----------------------

Can't wait to wake up on Friday morning, to spam Fever, and to purchase my Studio 2054 ticket. :wap:

2 minutes ago, KIIKK said:

Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2020/12/30 :wap:

----------------------

Can't wait to wake up on Friday morning, to spam Fever, and to purchase my Studio 2054 ticket. :wap:

Ugh all the girls attending Studio 2054 :wap: I can't wait

I was gonna make a list of all the songs she hasn't performed before, but she's literally only had televised performances for DSN :skull:

Most looking forward to Physical, BMH and Love Is Religion

ChrisTheLoner

Sounds like this is gonna be a blast! :katie2:

Can’t wait to buy my ticket. Funny how the first concert I’m ever attending is an online one :dies:

ugh why does it have to be on f***ing black friday when i know i won’t be able to watch :rip: 

these live shows should be able to be streamed whenever it’s convenient 

This sounds absolutely fantastic :jonny:

The fact that she described it as a “live music video” got me sooo hyped as well. I think it’s going to have a vibe like DSN live in LA and physical workout which will be amazing!!!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

I'm gonna end up buying a damn ticket to this damn live music video and the Club Future Nostalgia vinyl. I hate her for emptying my bank account but i also love her

mhjghxT.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

Got my ticket too since there are pre-sal emails being sent out already :katie2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 10/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, Paddy said:

Honestly, a free ticket should be given to anyone who purchased a ticket to her concert, or at least some discount. 

Looks like you spoke into existence, cause apparently FN tour ticket holders get the Studio2054 ticker for 5£

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Looks like you spoke into existence, cause apparently FN tour ticket holders get the Studio2054 ticker for 5£

How and where? US only? I have ticket waiting here for her show, but it's 10 euro for the stream...

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, Paddy said:

How and where? US only? I have ticket waiting here for her show, but it's 10 euro for the stream...

Not sure tbh, someone on twitter mentioned it. Maybe it will be available tomorow when the general sale starts

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Not sure tbh, someone on twitter mentioned it. Maybe it will be available tomorow when the general sale starts

Thanks. Yeah, not sure why it wouldn't apply to fan pre-sale. Now €10 isn't that big of a deal tbh, but still not sure if I should buy now or wait for ticketmaster general sale.