Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa

BlackoutZone

ahauntingnearu

Oh, that's fair.

Am I getting my hopes up for a Love Is Religion performance? I never expected to get this - praying :weeps:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

Excited for this but:

Standard tickets priced at £8.99 are available for a very limited time from Friday 30th October from 08.00am GMT onwards.

Very limited time for standard tickets? Why?

What do we think of the date? Is it a good one or a bad one? I fear people may have stuffed planned on Fridays (I know we're in a pandemic but lots of people here still have houseparties :clown:)

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

What do we think of the date? Is it a good one or a bad one? I fear people may have stuffed planned on Fridays (I know we're in a pandemic but lots of people here still have houseparties :clown:)

it's a Black Friday so even worse kii

1 minute ago, Cain said:

I, for one, have already arranged to see it with some friends and then listen to the DJ sets afterwards while we have some drinks. So, I guess that it could actually by part of the houseparty plan :mandown:

November 22 - AMAs

November 27 - Studio 2054 Concert

Booked & Busy :alexz:

Book EMAs & BBC Live Longue  now that it’s seems she will be in London all November :gaycat5:

Just now, TheBoss said:

So the limited tickets go on sale tomorrow 29th? or the 30th?

the 30th, the tweet has a mistake

1 minute ago, Ivan_brit said:

November 22 - AMAs

November 27 - Studio 2054 Concert

Booked & Busy :alexz:

Book EMAs & BBC Live Longue  now that it’s seems she will be in London all November :gaycat5:

Sis the EMAs performers are done she's not there

2 minutes ago, Robi said:

What is bundle ticket ?

Standard tickets priced at £8.99 are available for a very limited time from Friday 30th October from 08.00am GMT onwards. Bundle tickets priced from £15.00 gets access to exclusive pre-show behind the scenes footage and an invite to the After Show Party with Dua in attendance and featuring guest DJs on the decks – both from dualipa.com/studio2054 , LIVENow and Ticketmaster.

ChrisTheLoner

That’s only 14$ in canadian money, we love a generous queen :clap3:

I might get a ticket after all then since its so affordable :duca: