A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa

BlackoutZone

CruelSummer13
1 minute ago, Cain said:

I think the GP is aware of DSN, BMH and hopefully Levitating and that's it (maybe UD and Physical ww too)

All the extra stuff is just for the fans and for her to keep building her name and we have to be thankful for it, no one is feeding like her :jonny:

Yes, she keeps giving us something every week that's why I felt she is everywhere and scared that she can be overexposed :chick3:

And Warner is a very supportive label, I'm thankful Dua is with them :gaygacat5:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

2 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Yes, she keeps giving us something every week that's why I felt she is everywhere and scared that she can be overexposed :chick3:

And Warner is a very supportive label, I'm thankful Dua is with them :gaygacat5:

Well she's their biggest artist, they better support their breadwinner

CruelSummer13

postimg_1603904348

DUA LIPA invites you to come with her to “Studio 2054” for a night of music, mayhem, performance, theatre, dance and much more on LIVENow. The “Studio 2054” show will be a night like no other – this is reality and fantasy exploding together to deliver a brand new multi-dimensional live experience, as part of the American Express UNSTAGED series.

Shot live in a massive warehouse location “Studio 2054” will be a celebration of the unconventional and unique and will see Dua move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms. Accompanied by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats, Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times.

Featuring tracks from “Future Nostalgia”, “Club Future Nostalgia” and her debut album, “Studio 2054” is a kaleidoscope of the past, present and future; real time and the imagination, adrenalin and excitement - all merged to create a whole new way to enjoy a performance.

Welcome to “Studio 2054”.

“Studio 2054” will be streamed via LIVENow, home to the best live events, from Friday, November 27th at different times across global territories:

Stream #1 – UK & Europe // 20.30pm London / 21.30pm Paris / 22.30 pm Moscow
Stream #2 – South America // 19.00pm Lima/ 20.00pm Manaus / 21.00pm Rio & Buenos Aires
Stream #3 – Central & North America // 18.00pm LA / 20.00pm MX / 21.00pm New York
Stream #4 – Asia Pacific // 16.00pm Bangkok & Jakarta / 17.00pm Manila / 18.00pm Seoul /20.00pm Sydney / 22.00pm Auckland.

Standard tickets priced at £8.99 are available for a very limited time from Friday 30th October from 08.00am GMT onwards. Bundle tickets priced from £15.00 gets access to exclusive pre-show behind the scenes footage and an invite to the After Show Party with Dua in attendance and featuring guest DJs on the decks – both from dualipa.com/studio2054 , LIVENow and Ticketmaster.

https://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/purplepr/view/232363/?isworld=y

Edited by TaylorNation

This sounds so cool and the prices are really affordable, but CAN THEY LET HER ANNOUNCE ANYTHING THIS ERA WITHOUT LEAKS OR SOMEBODY BEING TOO EARLY. :rip:

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Shot live in a massive warehouse location “Studio 2054” will be a celebration of the unconventional and unique and will see Dua move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms. Accompanied by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats, Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times.

WHAT THE **** :jonny4:

ahauntingnearu

Isn't doing it on a Black Friday night . . kind of bad timing?

'Tracks from CFN' . .  TKOW and LIR confirmed? :omg:

So, you get to hear Dua perform FN, CFN, DL1, with a different set designs, dancers, choreographies, and a surprise superstar for only £8.99. What a moment!:jonny2: 

OMG, I'm so going to buy tickets as soon as they're available.

Did I read correctly or does it say GUESTS, as in plural?

Edited by Null
5 minutes ago, Null said:

OMG, I'm so going to buy tickets as soon as they're available.

Did I read correctly or does it say GUESTS, as in plural?

SUPERSTAR GUESTS :jonny5:

Just now, ahauntingnearu said:

NORMANI CONFIRMED

:clown:

But I guess it will be Miley/Gwen maybe Missy (Madonna would NOT move her ass) since CFN is confirmed too

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

But I guess it will be Miley/Gwen maybe Missy (Madonna would NOT move her ass) since CFN is confirmed too

I'm so excited. I hope Miley is there. 

I'm pretty confident she'll bring Angèle, too.