Jump to content

Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa


BlackoutZone

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

 

We got FN just 7 months ago (omg to the day; happy day :weeps: ) and people are already complaining about Side B taking so long? What would releasing this even do right now - what benefit? Release it next year to keep the era going even longer ksajfkdsjf

 

Make it make sense people, JFC :skull:

 

~

 

Also, to the people complaining about her selling tickets to an online show - like @Selena Gomez - you realize touring is how artists make their income, right? People would be spending this much for a normal concert, so why don't you want to support artists? As it is, ticket 'sales' will be down, so I'm buying even if I can't watch that night because I want to support her.

 

How To Get Away With Murder GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cain

    160

  • BlackoutZone

    69

  • gotportugal

    47

  • Mark Rih

    42

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

 

We got FN just 7 months ago (omg to the day; happy day :weeps: ) and people are already complaining about Side B taking so long? What would releasing this even do right now - what benefit? Release it next year to keep the era going even longer ksajfkdsjf

 

Make it make sense people, JFC :skull:

 

~

 

Also, to the people complaining about her selling tickets to an online show - like @Selena Gomez - you realize touring is how artists make their income, right? People would be spending this much for a normal concert, so why don't you want to support artists? As it is, ticket 'sales' will be down, so I'm buying even if I can't watch that night because I want to support her.

 

How To Get Away With Murder GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

King omg why have I never seen you stanning Dua like that :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ahauntingnearu
23 minutes ago, Cain said:

King omg why have I never seen you stanning Dua like that :heart:

I don't post much and when I do I'm usually being shady about people I dislike hi hi :eli:

 

JK but I can't wait to hear these songs live OMG; Jesus Again will end me :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I don't post much and when I do I'm usually being shady about people I dislike hi hi :eli:

 

JK but I can't wait to hear these songs live OMG; Jesus Again will end me :weeps:

See you at the concert :eli:

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I don't post much and when I do I'm usually being shady about people I dislike hi hi :eli:

 

JK but I can't wait to hear these songs live OMG; Jesus Again will end me :weeps:

why we were expecting user Selena Gomez  to know anything about touring

 

How To Get Away With Murder GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I could actually attend this but it's probably going to be expensive and I'm so broke. Very excited for the visuals and clips that come from it though!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Blue_Shirt

I really want to see this HIGHKEY, but first let me see those ticket price mama cause i want to make sure that i can afford it adgsadjk

 

:matty:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm perched for the pre-sale, I'll snatch a ticket as soon as it's available. I'm guessing she also filmed a commercial for it!

 

Now, I think the best way to promote the concert would be through live performances to make people want more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CruelSummer13 said:

I feel like Dua is overexposed. She needs to take a break :rip:

I don't think she is.

 

She hasn't properly performed since February (last performance I remember was that gay pride thing in Australia and that wasn't even televised) If The Weeknd isn't overexposed, then she definitely isn't either. If Ariana Grande isn't overexposed (she's literally released 3 albums, three years in a row), Dua isn't. 

 

I just can't believe it's almost a year since she released DSN and she's still giving us content almost every week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

I feel like Dua is overexposed. She needs to take a break :rip:

I don't think she's big enough / the GP is aware enough for her to be overexposed :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
CruelSummer13
1 minute ago, Cain said:

I don't think she's big enough / the GP is aware enough for her to be overexposed :rip:

Or because I'm a Dua Stan that's why I feel that :deadbanana2:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
CruelSummer13
15 minutes ago, Null said:

I don't think she is.

 

She hasn't properly performed since February (last performance I remember was that gay pride thing in Australia and that wasn't even televised) If The Weeknd isn't overexposed, then she definitely isn't either. If Ariana Grande isn't overexposed (she's literally released 3 albums, three years in a row), Dua isn't. 

 

I just can't believe it's almost a year since she released DSN and she's still giving us content almost every week.

Yes, that's what I'm feeling. She dont stop giving us content or something to look forward fo since DSN that's why I felt she is overexposed for me :wap:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Or because I'm a Dua Stan that's why I feel that :deadbanana2:

 

 

I think the GP is aware of DSN, BMH and hopefully Levitating and that's it (maybe UD and Physical ww too)

All the extra stuff is just for the fans and for her to keep building her name and we have to be thankful for it, no one is feeding like her :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...