Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa

BlackoutZone

23 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

We got FN just 7 months ago (omg to the day; happy day :weeps: ) and people are already complaining about Side B taking so long? What would releasing this even do right now - what benefit? Release it next year to keep the era going even longer ksajfkdsjf

Make it make sense people, JFC :skull:

~

Also, to the people complaining about her selling tickets to an online show - like @Selena Gomez - you realize touring is how artists make their income, right? People would be spending this much for a normal concert, so why don't you want to support artists? As it is, ticket 'sales' will be down, so I'm buying even if I can't watch that night because I want to support her.

How To Get Away With Murder GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:clap3:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

We got FN just 7 months ago (omg to the day; happy day :weeps: ) and people are already complaining about Side B taking so long? What would releasing this even do right now - what benefit? Release it next year to keep the era going even longer ksajfkdsjf

Make it make sense people, JFC :skull:

~

Also, to the people complaining about her selling tickets to an online show - like @Selena Gomez - you realize touring is how artists make their income, right? People would be spending this much for a normal concert, so why don't you want to support artists? As it is, ticket 'sales' will be down, so I'm buying even if I can't watch that night because I want to support her.

King omg why have I never seen you stanning Dua like that :heart:

ahauntingnearu
23 minutes ago, Cain said:

King omg why have I never seen you stanning Dua like that :heart:

I don't post much and when I do I'm usually being shady about people I dislike hi hi :eli:

JK but I can't wait to hear these songs live OMG; Jesus Again will end me :weeps:

8 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I don't post much and when I do I'm usually being shady about people I dislike hi hi :eli:

JK but I can't wait to hear these songs live OMG; Jesus Again will end me :weeps:

See you at the concert :eli:

21 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

why we were expecting user Selena Gomez  to know anything about touring

I wish I could actually attend this but it's probably going to be expensive and I'm so broke. Very excited for the visuals and clips that come from it though!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

I really want to see this HIGHKEY, but first let me see those ticket price mama cause i want to make sure that i can afford it adgsadjk

:matty:

I'm perched for the pre-sale, I'll snatch a ticket as soon as it's available. I'm guessing she also filmed a commercial for it!

Now, I think the best way to promote the concert would be through live performances to make people want more.

Just now, CruelSummer13 said:

I feel like Dua is overexposed. She needs to take a break :rip:

I don't think she is.

She hasn't properly performed since February (last performance I remember was that gay pride thing in Australia and that wasn't even televised) If The Weeknd isn't overexposed, then she definitely isn't either. If Ariana Grande isn't overexposed (she's literally released 3 albums, three years in a row), Dua isn't. 

I just can't believe it's almost a year since she released DSN and she's still giving us content almost every week.

22 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

I feel like Dua is overexposed. She needs to take a break :rip:

I don't think she's big enough / the GP is aware enough for her to be overexposed :rip:

CruelSummer13
1 minute ago, Cain said:

I don't think she's big enough / the GP is aware enough for her to be overexposed :rip:

Or because I'm a Dua Stan that's why I feel that :deadbanana2:

CruelSummer13
15 minutes ago, Null said:

I don't think she is.

She hasn't properly performed since February (last performance I remember was that gay pride thing in Australia and that wasn't even televised) If The Weeknd isn't overexposed, then she definitely isn't either. If Ariana Grande isn't overexposed (she's literally released 3 albums, three years in a row), Dua isn't. 

I just can't believe it's almost a year since she released DSN and she's still giving us content almost every week.

Yes, that's what I'm feeling. She dont stop giving us content or something to look forward fo since DSN that's why I felt she is overexposed for me :wap:

3 minutes ago, CruelSummer13 said:

Or because I'm a Dua Stan that's why I feel that :deadbanana2:

I think the GP is aware of DSN, BMH and hopefully Levitating and that's it (maybe UD and Physical ww too)

All the extra stuff is just for the fans and for her to keep building her name and we have to be thankful for it, no one is feeding like her :jonny: