Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa

BlackoutZone

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Cain said:

I just love love love her attention to detail and little incorporations of stuff from the era. The 80s New Rules remix, the Physical Workout video, the FIFA character, the DSN Live In LA remix, the Club Future Nostalgia bit, she's just the best :smitten:

MTE, she is such a hard working perfectionist

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

Piece of Mind

Now that was a show :flame: truly a MPG

My favorite set was the underground one with Kylie, seeing people dance during this pandemic make miss clubs so much :chick3:

The only thing that was really missed was a Love Again performance (I was also hoping for a Be the One  80s remix but I knew that it was too much), hopefully she will redeem herself since she said that is her favorite song from the album :giraffe:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, Hyouka said:

it says on the website it expires in 6 days 20 hrs... does it mean i can pay tomorrow and watch it? i forgot this was today :jonny:

After the show finished I refreshed the site and whole stream was available for me to rewatch anytime I want so yes!

And u wanna tell me Billie and Ari can do the same? I have to laugh. Dua is absolutely up there and I lived every second of this show. The way her Greatest hits medley stomped on the medley of many others during their VMA medley.. phew, an MPG through and through.

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

And u wanna tell me Billie and Ari can do the same? I have to laugh. Dua is absolutely up there and I lived every second of this show. The way her Greatest hits medley stomped on the medley of many others during their VMA medley.. phew, an MPG through and through.

Aaah KING you bought a ticket :WAP:

Dua is such a mega popstar :jonny5:Her career and artistic growth is very impressive. Congrats to her and everyone involved on this project, it was absolutely perfect. 

shark_heather

I still can't believe the others artists are sleeping on this 

They should all do smth similar 

I have 6 days to watch this 100 times 

Thank you Dua , it was amazing 

shark_heather
8 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Dua is such a mega popstar :jonny5:Her career and artistic growth is very impressive. 

I will have to agree

And her star quality 

She shines like a diamond 

She really is the definition of a star 

Even though sometimes i say that the system is really pushing for her and its true , she is totally worth it 

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

She better perform Love Again with orchestra for her Grammy performance since she paid it dust today

:jonny:

BITCH I TOTALLY FORGOT IM GONNA CUT A BITCH QHY SHE DIDNT PERFORM LOVE AGAIN HER BEST SONG :WAP:

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, mystery said:

Hallucinate

ezgif-7-677d367feb58.gif

hallucinate_2.gif

Literally obsessed :WAP:

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

yeah y'all can't tell me even half of the current popstars could pull this off

hallucinate_2.gif

I was wondering who could do something like Studio2054 and :foot: She really proved herself with this one

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

I was wondering who could do something like Studio2054 and :foot: She really proved herself with this one

NO ONE!

hallucinate_2.gif

I love this woman so damn much. I knew she’d be massive after One Kiss dropped and many of y’all completely underestimated her :rofl:

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Is she singing live or is it like an hour long music video?

She is singing it all live, she has hand mic!