Jump to content

Studio 2054: Live Show by Dua Lipa


BlackoutZone

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Cain said:

What do you think she'll perform with Kylie?

 

giphy.gif

 

29 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Someone spilled on PJ that Dua x Kylie are performing this on Studio2054 :jonny5:

  Reveal hidden contents

One Kiss/Real Groove/Electricity

literally couldn't imagine a better choice

Not my favorite Dua songs :jonny5::WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cain

    160

  • BlackoutZone

    69

  • gotportugal

    47

  • Mark Rih

    42

1 minute ago, KIIKK said:

@Augmented, the concert will be available for 24 hours. It can be watched multiple times during the time frame, and if you miss the start you can rewind.

WAIT REALLY OMG

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KIIKK said:

@Augmented, the concert will be available for 24 hours. It can be watched multiple times during the time frame, and if you miss the start you can rewind.

I won!!! So I should be able to watch it in the afternoon the next day? I have work the evening of and the morning after :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I won!!! So I should be able to watch it in the afternoon the next day? I have work the evening of and the morning after :skull:

I guess so. 

What the DM says:
"Hi, great news, the concert will be available as catchup for 24 hours, and you will be able to watch it as many times as you want within this time frame! Just make sure you keep your link or return to the same event you purchased. If you miss the beginning of the show, you are also able to rewind."

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Augmented said:

I won!!! So I should be able to watch it in the afternoon the next day? I have work the evening of and the morning after :skull:

It seems like so!!! we won!!

 

AKBuixX.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far comfirmed songs to be perfomed:

- Levitating

- Fever

- Un Dia (One Day)

- Prisoner

- Hallucinate

- Pretty Please

 

Not Comfirmed Yet but pretty sure she will perform this songs

- Don't Start Now

- Physical

- Break My Heart

 

+

- Kylie Minogue 

- Elton John

- FKA Twigs

 

 

Did I miss anything comfirmed? How long will be the show? :jonny5:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

So far comfirmed songs to be perfomed:

- Levitating

- Fever

- Un Dia (One Day)

- Prisoner

- Hallucinate

- Pretty Please

 

Not Comfirmed Yet but pretty sure she will perform this songs

- Don't Start Now

- Physical

- Break My Heart

 

+

- Kylie Minogue 

- Elton John

- FKA Twigs

 

 

Did I miss anything comfirmed? How long will be the show? :jonny5:

 

She can not NOT perform those two songs! These two go in the top category without even confirmation! :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think these are the songs that will be 100% performed. Here is my guess at the lineup:

 

Studio 2054

 

1. Future Nostalgia

2. Levitating

3. Rocketman GUEST: Elton John

4. Love Again/? GUEST: FKA Twigs

5. Cool

6. Hallucinate

7. Fever GUEST: Angèle

8. Boys Will Be Boys

-

9. Un Dia (One Day) GUESTS: J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Tainy

10. That Kind of Woman GUEST: The Blessed Madonna

11. New Rules

12. One Kiss

13. Real Groove GUEST: Kylie Minogue

14. Electricity

15. Physical

-

16. Prisoner GUEST: Miley Cyrus

17. Break My Heart

18. Good In Bed

19. Pretty Please

20. Love Is Religion GUEST: The Blessed Madonna

21. Don't Start Now (Live In LA)

 

This would be 1 hour and 12 minutes with the chance of some of these being medleys!

Edited by mystery
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mystery said:

I think these are the songs that will be 100% performed. Here is my guess at the lineup:

 

Studio 2054

 

1. Future Nostalgia

2. Levitating

3. Rocketman GUEST: Elton John

4. Love Again/? GUEST: FKA Twigs

5. Cool

6. Hallucinate

7. Fever GUEST: Angèle

8. Boys Will Be Boys

-

9. Un Dia (One Day) GUESTS: J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Tainy

10. That Kind of Woman GUEST: The Blessed Madonna

11. New Rules

12. One Kiss

13. Real Groove GUEST: Kylie Minogue

14. Electricity

15. Physical

-

16. Prisoner GUEST: Miley Cyrus

17. Break My Heart

18. Good In Bed

19. Pretty Please

20. Love Is Religion GUEST: The Blessed Madonna

21. Don't Start Now (Live In LA)

 

This would be 1 hour and 12 minutes with the chance of some of these being medleys!

I think we're gonna get at least a few DL1 songs in there, too. Maybe New Rules, IDGAF and Be The One?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Null said:

I think we're gonna get at least a few DL1 songs in there, too. Maybe New Rules, IDGAF and Be The One?

New Rules, One Kiss and Electricity are all on DL1 and I put them there, I just don't see where the rest of them would fit on something called Studio 2054.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mystery said:

New Rules, One Kiss and Electricity are all on DL1 and I put them there, I just don't see where the rest of them would fit on something called Studio 2054.

Sorry, didn't see New Rules. Looks like a very solid setlist, I would like to see on tour minus some of the collabs and some more DL1 songs.

 

Maybe they'll make new arrangements to fit the theme?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Null said:

Sorry, didn't see New Rules. Looks like a very solid setlist, I would like to see on tour minus some of the collabs and some more DL1 songs.

 

Maybe they'll make new arrangements to fit the theme?

That's okay! :P I think there is a chance that some DL1 songs appear as mashups with other songs from Future Nostalgia.

Edited by mystery
Link to post
Share on other sites
stevenisFADING
On 11/25/2020 at 3:58 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Well we also have Angele, Fka twigs, Miley Cyrus, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Tainy, Kylie Minogue, Elton John, it's not like we can complain. The show won't be 3 hours long, let Dua have some solo moment too

I could've done without Un Día but it got nominated for a Grammy so let's push for that W. :gaycat1:

 

I am absolutely ready to be blown away tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Someone spilled on PJ that Dua x Kylie are performing this on Studio2054 :jonny5:

  Reveal hidden contents

One Kiss/Real Groove/Electricity

literally couldn't imagine a better choice

oh my god :WAP: I'm ready 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

I haven't received my code yet, despite I bought my ticket during presale. Should I begin to worry? :dancehall:

Nevermind. I already received it, so I'm ready to levitate later today.

 

0sa4Ypx.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...