• BlackoutZone

• gotportugal

• Mark Rih

ChrisTheLoner
28 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Just got my ticket and bought the double album as well :duca:

It was only 11.99 Canadian and with the double album included it was 36$

hdSAp7L.gif

Correction, it was 36$ usd so it ended up being close to 50$ in canadian money :rip:

Dua is my main fave so it was worth it

hdSAp7L.gif

HilaryDuffFan
1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

Wait, I ordered the bundle ticket + Future Nostalgia Double CD but I didn't get a shipping charge or anything? It didn't say anywhere that it was a digital download, did anyone have the same issue?

I had the same issue LOL. Still confused... so messy.

1 hour ago, Sergiov said:

Wait, I ordered the bundle ticket + Future Nostalgia Double CD but I didn't get a shipping charge or anything? It didn't say anywhere that it was a digital download, did anyone have the same issue?

same! i think we'll get another email at a later date about it, the shipping may be free as part of the bundle.

OT: this is a mess to purchase tickets for! theres like 4 different methods and pre sales for each stream and some have more bundles than others and some are cheaper than others. and theyve been rolled out at different times. some people paid full price for tickets and then got an email saying they can get discount ones via a different link but it was too late. :chick3: I'm glad im not that tight for money otherwise I would be so annoyed 

27 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

This show can’t sell out right? I mean, it’s virtual :deadbanana2:

No it's sold out oop, she's just too powerful

• #FreeBritney Activist
29 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

This show can’t sell out right? I mean, it’s virtual :deadbanana2:

It just did actually, Future Nostalgia is also sold out on iTunes and Spotify! :(

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It just did actually, Future Nostalgia is also sold out on iTunes and Spotify! :(

Jakub please

hdSAp7L.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Jakub please

hdSAp7L.gif

Seeing how late you always are, I suggest buying tickets asap

hdSAp7L.gif

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Is the pre/post show thing something thats limited. Or are those recorded too and has infinite tickets?

The post show is her being at a DJ set in London I believe and the pre show is bts stuff

Are you required to watch this live or can you dl and stream a later time?? I just bought a ticket and realized I might not be home due to Thanksgiving. :ace:

rihannasbe$tfrnd
39 minutes ago, xicnx said:

Got my tickets with CFN vinyl; ) Do any of you know that if it comes with jewel case or just the cds inside the vinyl?

I was wondering the same, I didn’t want two copies of the album (3 when the rerelease happens) and now I regret not ordering the Future Nostalgia Special edition with the vinyl  cause I don’t want to pay for the shipping again. 

Help, I’m from Colombia and of course I’ll be attending to the hottest club ever but I can’t buy the special double disc edition of the album, the page is frozen; any tip? Also, I don’t see shipping costs and I’m afraid that if I order it the shipping cost will be too expensive

5 minutes ago, JDC said:

Help, I’m from Colombia and of course I’ll be attending to the hottest club ever but I can’t buy the special double disc edition of the album, the page is frozen; any tip? Also, I don’t see shipping costs and I’m afraid that if I order it the shipping cost will be too expensive

Maybe switch your network or browser and try again, otherwise I guess you have to wait until they fix the issue. For North America it says the shipping cost is included in item cost for me, and I am not so sure about other regions .