SG Lewis - 'times'

juancsantoyo

2 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

there were moments where you could really tell this was his first album and a lack of experience showed imo

Okay thanks!

OT: After letting the album sit with me for a minute, I'm a bit sad that there wasn't any big surprise and clear next single apart from All We Have. But I'm ready for him producing with bigger names in 2021. 2020 was already a good year for him collab-wise! And like someone said before me, I can definitely see him produce a song for Ariana! That would be the dream!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juancsantoyo

• Mark Rih

• SchmoodRing

• Dula Peep

SchmoodRing
1 hour ago, Tangane said:

Okay thanks!

OT: After letting the album sit with me for a minute, I'm a bit sad that there wasn't any big surprise and clear next single apart from All We Have. But I'm ready for him producing with bigger names in 2021. 2020 was already a good year for him collab-wise! And like someone said before me, I can definitely see him produce a song for Ariana! That would be the dream!

Do we know of anyone he is going to collab with moving forward?

18 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do we know of anyone he is going to collab with moving forward?

We know he worked with Jessie Ware from Instagram comments. 

He also commented a Mabel post regarding new music so that might mean something too.

SchmoodRing
1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

We know he worked with Jessie Ware from Instagram comments. 

He also commented a Mabel post regarding new music so that might mean something too.

Omfg him and those 2 sounds phenomenal 😍 

juancsantoyo

This is taken from times: The Live Experience, which was premiered on Friday. Sam performed all the songs from times (in a similarly order as the tracklist) and all of the featured artists appear in a screen during the show with the exception of Robyn, who was the only missing.

Regarding "One More", Sam also premiered the music video at the end of the show, so I assume it will be uploaded on YouTube soon. The music video is simple and it's clearly seen that it was shot during the UK lockdown, but I liked the mannequin appearances. Also, Nile Rodgers appears in the music video and his scenes are the ones which are shown in the video above.

SchmoodRing
On 2/23/2021 at 7:56 PM, Beatfreak said:

If you haven’t yet, go back and listen to his older single like Hurting with AlunaGeorge

I can't wait for him to collab with more people soon. He is gonna be big.

12 minutes ago, Winged said:

Signed vinyls 100 U.K. only with a gold marker pen !

si

Just snatched! Looks like he's actually signing the jackets and not a signed insert which is refreshing!

Pink Matter

Gonna need to find time to listen to this again. I wish I liked it as much as everyone but I was kinda underwhelmed :emofish: It certainly wasn't bad but I was expecting songs as good as Impact (or even Experience) but nothing really hit me as much as those tracks did. Hopefully it grows on me cuz SG Lewis is very talented!