SG Lewis - 'times'

juancsantoyo

His work is so good, I can see him becoming a staple pop producer a few years down the line. It also helps that he has mentors like the Neptunes and Nile Rodgers in his corner.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juancsantoyo

• Mark Rih

• SchmoodRing

• Dula Peep

GagasProlapse

He is a phenomenal artist. He blends house and R&B perfectly. The signature sound has a great chance of being adopted by mainstream pop icons. 

Ariana Grande is the one that I'd love to collaborate with SG. The link is there through Victoria Monet who, with Khalid, created one of the best songs of 2020, 'Experience'. 

He has a fan in me. 

38 minutes ago, GagasProlapse said:

He is a phenomenal artist. He blends house and R&B perfectly. The signature sound has a great chance of being adopted by mainstream pop icons. 

Ariana Grande is the one that I'd love to collaborate with SG. The link is there through Victoria Monet who, with Khalid, created one of the best songs of 2020, 'Experience'. 

He has a fan in me. 

I love positions the album but can you imagine if Ariana went for this sound (with all the adaptations to her style of course)? The missed opportunity :monkey:

OT: Can't wait for this. Everything we got so far is 11/10

I guess the Robyn track will remain in my Best of 2020 and the Rhye/Nile Rogers tracks can go into my Best of 2021 :-* 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Obsession

The music bops and he's fit, so that's already a cut above most other male artists these days

8 hours ago, Obsession said:

The music bops and he's fit, so that's already a cut above most other male artists these days

Is he? I ain’t see that 👀

I’m glad to say I’m going to love this album from start to finish 

SchmoodRing
On 10/27/2020 at 7:40 PM, dillan said:

I can’t believe artists are announcing album release dates 4 month before they come out in 2020

Better than being left in the dark with no release date in sight 

On 2/2/2021 at 4:04 PM, thesecondwave said:

Hes giving me pop kaytranada no shade! I live for him super hyped for the album

That's actually the perfect way to describe him

• 2 weeks later...

Even if the best songs are probably already out, I’m so excited to listen to this masterpiece in full :jonny5:

All We Have :jonny5::jonny5: :jonny5: what a tune, the way it grows for over two minutes in the second half is insane, as a fan of progressive builds up I’m floored :jonny5:

I’m not sure about Fall tbh, hopefully it will grow on me. Everything else is a 10/10 

I’m shook so far :jonny5:

This is my first time listening to Sam. I hadn’t heard any of his music prior to One More, which I only discovered about a week ago. 

Impact is so good :jonny5: The interlude in to Chemicals was sublime :jonny5: