• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juancsantoyo

• Mark Rih

• SchmoodRing

• Dula Peep

I don't like that Samuel stylised the title in lowercase, but I'm not going to deny that this is one of my most anticipated releases. :jonny:

20 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Tracklist?

No idea. However, I've seen that there are tracks registered from him as a songwriter with Sarah Aarons, Rae Morris, Frances, RAYE, Zak Abel and Paloma Faith, among others. Regarding the latter, the song is called "Sirens" and Paloma is listed as the performer, so I'm wondering if this song was planned to be included on Infinite Things, but it didn't make the cut.

12 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

No idea. However, I've seen that there are tracks registered from him as a songwriter with Sarah Aarons, Rae Morris, Frances, RAYE, Zak Abel and Paloma Faith, among others. Regarding the latter, the song is called "Sirens" and Paloma is listed as the performer, so I'm wondering if this song was planned to be included on Infinite Things, but it didn't make the cut.

Do you know when is going to be released ?

He confirmed on BBC Radio 1 that the album will be out on February 19, so I assume that he's going to announce the title tomorrow.

This is the tracklist.

1. "Time" (featuring Rhye)
2. "Feed The Fire" (featuring Lucky Daye)
3. "Back To Earth"
4. "One More" (featuring Nile Rodgers)
5. "Heartbreak On The Dancefloor" (featuring Frances)
6. "Rosner's Interlude"
7. "Chemicals"
8. "Impact" (featuring Robyn & Channel Tres)
9. "All We Have" (featuring Lastlings)
10. "Fall"