• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• BeingRicardo

• TurntUp

• Jay L

39 minutes ago, MAXIMO said:

Ozuna doesn't take a break. :wap:

As he shouldn't. As grating as his voice can be he does make bops. 

59 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

smash on the way :cm: I miss seeing Becky

Same. Give us more Spanish bops Rebecca. 

32 minutes ago, James_XL said:

Hoping this is a bop, she's been releasing trash feats for like 2 years.

Eh I'd reserve that criticism towards her abysmal English bops post produced by Dr.Luke 

21 minutes ago, petitluis68 said:

Out next week ?? 

yes please

1 hour ago, Jay L said:

They both posted and deleted. Rumored to be called No Drama :wap:

I still am holding out hope for Romance with Annuel AA to drop

23 minutes ago, petitluis68 said:

Out next week ?? 

Next friday I hope! 

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I still am holding out hope for Romance with Annuel AA to drop

I wish but a certain other latin female singer is making sure that never happens I think... :shutup:

YES!!! She's in the position where she can collab with the biggest hitmakers of latin music and she finally is doing it. Her new era is gonna be great if this is a clue of what's to come.

1 hour ago, Jay L said:

Next friday I hope! 

I wish but a certain other latin female singer is making sure that never happens I think... :shutup:

That makes no sense considering she's collaborated with him on another song and her and karol are friends. Til this day I found that very fishy how that was just taken off at the last minute. 

1 hour ago, L A N D said:

YES!!! She's in the position where she can collab with the biggest hitmakers of latin music and she finally is doing it. Her new era is gonna be great if this is a clue of what's to come.

She just pretty much has Wisin, Nicky Jam, JBalvin, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Quiles, Romeo Santos, J Alvarez, Reykon, Annuel AA, Archangel, Sebastian Yatra, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Lunay to check off her list. I need her to work with more girls though!

Still waiting on her to give us Besame, 

Espalda, Tiempo, Loco Por Mi, Mala, 
Mamasita, Y La Noche Cuerpo, Pa La Under, La Formula, Locomotion/La Cabra, Zoom Zoom, Get It

Phuccery, Inc.

hope this smashes :clap3: 

I don't use her but she's like the only notable mexican reggaeton singer even with Mexico being one of the largest music markets 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

That makes no sense considering she's collaborated with him on another song and her and karol are friends. Til this day I found that very fishy how that was just taken off at the last minute. 

She just pretty much has Wisin, Nicky Jam, JBalvin, Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Justin Quiles, Romeo Santos, J Alvarez, Reykon, Annuel AA, Archangel, Sebastian Yatra, Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin, Lunay to check off her list. I need her to work with more girls though!

Still waiting on her to give us Besame, 

Espalda, Tiempo, Loco Por Mi, Mala, 
Mamasita, Y La Noche Cuerpo, Pa La Under, La Formula, Locomotion/La Cabra, Zoom Zoom, Get It

Tiempo is THAT chill bop. I’m forever pressed she didn’t included it in her debut and most likely won’t ever release it. Danna Paola has been liking and commenting on her IG posts lately I wouldn’t mind two Mexicans queen serving tbh. I’d love for her to do more female collabs, a Karol collab would be good but even tho they get along Karol’s management has been quite shady to Becky. I remember she recorded Manuela with Tiny and Sharlene but it ended up with Farina instead. 

Hopefully she gets to collab with Sofia Reyes, Tini, Greeicy, Rosalía, Paloma Mami, Shakira, JLO, Cardi. 

It's coming on Thursday 10/29, she posted about it. Hoping it is a bop and finally another smash for Ms. Becky. 

I kinda hate how it started to get promising for female artists in reggeaton with several smashing at the same time but now only Karol G is able to get hits...

1 hour ago, L A N D said:

Tiempo is THAT chill bop. I’m forever pressed she didn’t included it in her debut and most likely won’t ever release it. Danna Paola has been liking and commenting on her IG posts lately I wouldn’t mind two Mexicans queen serving tbh. I’d love for her to do more female collabs, a Karol collab would be good but even tho they get along Karol’s management has been quite shady to Becky. I remember she recorded Manuela with Tiny and Sharlene but it ended up with Farina instead. 

Hopefully she gets to collab with Sofia Reyes, Tini, Greeicy, Rosalía, Paloma Mami, Shakira, JLO, Cardi. 

I read somewhere that original her Spanish debut was more Latin pop leaning but since blowing up with Mayores and Sin Pijamas they opted to go with the more urban route. Which sucks because the few teasers she did of those songs sounded amazing 👏 Manuela was suppose to be only Sharlene and Becky originally but what does that have to do with Karol, Tini or Farina? Honestly at this point I wouldn't put it pass Danna to collaborate with Becky. She's really determined to breakthrough as a popstar and I can see it happening for good now that it's her sole focus. 

Hopefully Becky records a collab with Sharlene and or Tini to make up for the Manuela debacle.

In a perfect world Becky would snatch a duet with JLo, Shakira, Cardi B and Rosalia. It'd also be more plausible since like Becky they're the only few Latinas to have success crossing over and becoming international superstars. I'm surprised that nothing has come of her and Sofia or 

Palomi considering their friends. Greeicy would be cute too. 

Becky would also make a great combination with Farina, Mariah Angelic, Emilia, Lola Indigo, Ana Mena, Lali, Pabblo Vittar and Luisa Sonza 

Hell link up with the white washed latinas and try to breakthrough the US market again with Lauren Jauregi, Ally Brooke, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Kali Uchis 

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

It's coming on Thursday 10/29, she posted about it. Hoping it is a bop and finally another smash for Ms. Becky. 

I kinda hate how it started to get promising for female artists in reggeaton with several smashing at the same time but now only Karol G is able to get hits...

I think that falls onto many of them abandoning their eras once an album drops or not really pushing enough quality material more frequently. 

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I read somewhere that original her Spanish debut was more Latin pop leaning but since blowing up with Mayores and Sin Pijamas they opted to go with the more urban route. Which sucks because the few teasers she did of those songs sounded amazing 👏 Manuela was suppose to be only Sharlene and Becky originally but what does that have to do with Karol, Tini or Farina? Honestly at this point I wouldn't put it pass Danna to collaborate with Becky. She's really determined to breakthrough as a popstar and I can see it happening for good now that it's her sole focus. 

Hopefully Becky records a collab with Sharlene and or Tini to make up for the Manuela debacle.

In a perfect world Becky would snatch a duet with JLo, Shakira, Cardi B and Rosalia. It'd also be more plausible since like Becky they're the only few Latinas to have success crossing over and becoming international superstars. I'm surprised that nothing has come of her and Sofia or 

Palomi considering their friends. Greeicy would be cute too. 

Becky would also make a great combination with Farina, Mariah Angelic, Emilia, Lola Indigo, Ana Mena, Lali, Pabblo Vittar and Luisa Sonza 

Hell link up with the white washed latinas and try to breakthrough the US market again with Lauren Jauregi, Ally Brooke, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Kali Uchis 

I think that falls onto many of them abandoning their eras once an album drops or not really pushing enough quality material more frequently. 

Manuela was produced by Tainy (auto correct tho), Tainy and Sharlene always wanted Becky on the track but her she had schedule conflicts and ended up opting out of the project, Becky’s parts where then reworked and recorded by Farina. It turned up a bop nonetheless but I think it would’ve been a major hit with Becky since she was coming from Mayores and Sin Pijama, it would’ve fit perfectly with her tongue in cheek songs. Also she could’ve get a better plug with Tainy so he could hopefully become her main producer, she has DJ Luain and Mambo Kingz on her side but Tainy has been producing hella good songs for Balvin and Bad Bunny, just like Karol has Ovy on the drums and Natti has the Piña Récords guy. 

What I really don’t want is for her to start focusing on the English market yet, she can keep releasing the droplets but she only had one successful era and if she doesn’t play her cards right she can end up a one era wonder.

I hope it's on Spanish, she messed up her career by starting to release english songs and collabs with people nobody knows

15 hours ago, L A N D said:

Manuela was produced by Tainy (auto correct tho), Tainy and Sharlene always wanted Becky on the track but her she had schedule conflicts and ended up opting out of the project, Becky’s parts where then reworked and recorded by Farina. It turned up a bop nonetheless but I think it would’ve been a major hit with Becky since she was coming from Mayores and Sin Pijama, it would’ve fit perfectly with her tongue in cheek songs. Also she could’ve get a better plug with Tainy so he could hopefully become her main producer, she has DJ Luain and Mambo Kingz on her side but Tainy has been producing hella good songs for Balvin and Bad Bunny, just like Karol has Ovy on the drums and Natti has the Piña Récords guy. 

What I really don’t want is for her to start focusing on the English market yet, she can keep releasing the droplets but she only had one successful era and if she doesn’t play her cards right she can end up a one era wonder.

Yeah Manuela would've smashed big time with Becky attached to it for sure. Hopefully Becky links up with Ovy and Tainy as producers they'd create some 🔥 I think that she herself needs to be featured on proper songs with established us artists and piggy back off them if that makes any sense? 

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

I smell a hit!

Me too. I feel oddly confident about this.

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

I hope it's on Spanish, she messed up her career by starting to release english songs and collabs with people nobody knows

I think she'll be fine. Just serve Main Latina Pop Girl realness again and she'll be welcomed back with open arms especially since she's not problematic. With Latin music crossing over she can also bridge the international gap by making this album a bilingual effort. 

28 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I think that she herself needs to be featured on proper songs with established us artists and piggy back off them if that makes any sense? 

I agree. Her best chance at US success right now is to feature on some popular artists songs because her US fanbase is too small and her latest english songs have not been it. She should just focus on the Latin market for now until she remembers how to make a great english song again and do some english features if she wants to build that US fanbase.

Edited by Jay L
4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah Manuela would've smashed big time with Becky attached to it for sure. Hopefully Becky links up with Ovy and Tainy as producers they'd create some 🔥 I think that she herself needs to be featured on proper songs with established us artists and piggy back off them if that makes any sense? 

Me too. I feel oddly confident about this.

I think she'll be fine. Just serve Main Latina Pop Girl realness again and she'll be welcomed back with open arms especially since she's not problematic. With Latin music crossing over she can also bridge the international gap by making this album a bilingual effort. 

She already collaborated with Ovy on Cuando Te Besé. I'd definitely be here for them teaming up again

16 hours ago, Jay L said:

I agree. Her best chance at US success right now is to feature on some popular artists songs because her US fanbase is too small and her latest english songs have not been it. She should just focus on the Latin market for now until she remembers how to make a great english song again and do some english features if she wants to build that US fanbase.

She should link up with CNCO and considering the fact that she can actually rap and is a good one at that she can do songs with US female rappers to broaden her appeal like with Doja Cat, Iggy Azalea, Princess Nokia, Bia, Saweetie

13 hours ago, alestevens said:

She already collaborated with Ovy on Cuando Te Besé. I'd definitely be here for them teaming up again

The Black Eyed Peas again, Bebe Rexha, 

Sabrina Claudio, Dua Lipa, Ava Max, Rita Ora, CL, Jason Derulo would be good matches

9 hours ago, Jay L said:

The visuals :jonny5: She's coming for blood with this one. I just know her and Ozuna are going to deliver a bop

Yeah she is clearly being invested in and given a budget. Their is clearly some kind of confidence in this and I'm glad. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for her sophomore album.

9 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Rebecca is giving us sexiness with a rain forest/jungle motif :jonny:I can't wait till Friday!

It's so strange that to me she was just the girl that sang Shower and now I consider her hot 💀