Karol G - “Bichota”

Superbitch

On 12/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, Universo said:

Viene Juana, viene Mari
To'a la' babie' quieren party
Un commentary fuera 'e lugar y
Y te vamo' a romper, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

giphy.gif

I can't stand this puta, she keeps winning!

giphy.gif

Superbitch
4 minutes ago, GuyNextDoor said:

This is definitely the Tusa of 2021

The one, two three punch of tusa, ay Dios mío and bichota :WAP:

nooniebao

I wonder if she’ll ever have her Despacito remix moment? It really feels like she’s on the cusp of properly breaking out in the USA.

99sandthe2000s
On 1/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, nooniebao said:

I wonder if she’ll ever have her Despacito remix moment? It really feels like she’s on the cusp of properly breaking out in the USA.

What American artist rapper or singer could they add to elevate the song & get her US #1 (or just a top 10) :celestial5: is this making any moves on tiktok?

Superbitch
7 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Omg... whew. They way Latins STOMP without the “crossover” or us help

On 1/1/2021 at 6:45 PM, nooniebao said:

I'm wondering if the problem is that there isn't a Colombian community in the US "big" enough to push Colombian artists. Maluma, Balvin and now her have been just about to blow up and then... just don't, while most of the Latin artists that break out are from PR/Mexico. 

Call it the Shakira curse :gaycat5:

nooniebao
1 minute ago, Katy V.! said:

I'm wondering if the problem is that there isn't a Colombian community in the US "big" enough to push Colombian artists. Maluma, Balvin and now her have been just about to blow up and then... just don't, while most of the Latin artists that break out are from PR/Mexico. 

Call it the Shakira curse :gaycat5:

Well, Shakira obviously crossed over in English speaking markets in the 2000’s, that’s not really debatable. And I would argue with his collaborations and Mi Gente + I Like It, J Balvin has a decently sized fanbase in the States. 

I think Maluma and Karol need to collaborate with the right pop acts for the States. The Hawai remix with the Weeknd and Tusa were great starts.

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, jvstin said:

she is on a roll

i hope we get an album soon

Yeah like I'm surprised that she doesn't have one ready to go right now because she is that girl right now and has been for a while now

On 1/12/2021 at 12:29 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah like I'm surprised that she doesn't have one ready to go right now because she is that girl right now and has been for a while now

I wish she would announce it soon. I honestly have no idea how far along she is with it, hopefully it is in the final stages

Edited by jvstin
  • 4 weeks later...