Arlo Parks - ‘Collapsed in Sunbeams’

nooniebao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Billie has mentioned her a few times & I like her vibe.

I really like Green Eyes and she gives me UK Syd tha Kyd vibes.

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How does an up and coming artist survive a global pandemic and release a debut album? At the start of 2020, BBC Radio 1 gave Arlo Parks a camera, to capture an exciting new artist making their debut album. No one could have predicted how the story would unfold...

'Tonight With Arlo Parks' is a Variety Hour special featuring performances, conversations, poetry readings and collaborations, with special guests including Romy (The xx), Dave Okumu and Glass Animals.

It will premiere globally on Friday 29th January 2021, the same day as the release of Arlo Parks’ debut album 'Collapsed In Sunbeams'. The film will be viewable at 8pm UK time on the Amazon Music channel on Twitch and the Amazon Music app, before being made available on Monday 1st February via Prime Video.

This is such a strong body of work, and a an amazing debut album. Literally not one skip. :clap3:

Actually a perfect debut album, I'm obsessed with her

This is a really solid and promising debut. I’m a little bit underwhelmed after a few listens, but I think it’s more because she’s released quite a few of the songs before the album release (and nothing quite tops Eugene, which is brilliant).