• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• dreamofyou

• FlyOnTheWall

• P!NK2LOVE

TheseThingsHappen

The album is fantastic. She really did that!

Only thing I don't like is the tracklist order, so I re-arranged the tracklist myself:

1. Midnight Sky

2. Plastic Hearts

3. WTF Do I Know

4. Night Crawling (feat. Billy Idol)

5. Angels Like You

6. High

7. Hate Me

8. Gimme What I Want

9. Win Some, Lose Some

10. Bad Karma (feat. Joan Jett)

11. Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa)

12. Never Be Me

13. Golden G String 

I think the album flows much better like this and not all the bangers are in the first half anymore.

I'd suggest y'all to try it in this order too, see if you like it. :)

21 minutes ago, Mhoum said:

Gimme what I want as well.

My least favorite are the collabs. Bad karma can't listen to it because of the ah uh ah uh throughout the song 😅.the worst song on the album

Night crawling and prisoner are good but def not the highlight of the albums 

Gimme is my fourth fave.

1. Plastic Hearts
2. Angels Like You
3. Midnight Sky

4. Gimme What I Want
5. Hate Me

at least she toned down a lot the ah uh ah uh and the lyrics are cool but meh 

skwonderfactory

I just saw the booklet and it’s a SERVE :flame::alexz:

It doesn’t have the lyrics but the aesthetic and design HIT hard!! There’s also a lot of clever references.

Has anyone tried to fit in SIC + slide away + Win Some + NBLAH to the tracklist. I want to make a deluxe using all of those. 

3 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Slide Away would have made this amazing album even better :jonny: 

it would be a huge PUNCH if it was placed next to Never Be Me in the tracklist order :WAP:i think i might do that oop

Made a “She Is MC” album in my iTunes library using the SIC songs + the leaks + Ashley O songs + other droplets

Sagittarius

Mother’s Daughter

Don’t Call Me Angel

Unholy

Been Through This

DREAM

LA Money

Party Up The Street

American Dream

Cattitude 

Naked

On A Roll

Right Where I Belong

Bad Karma

I Really Wish I Hated You

Win Some

Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

The Most

Slide Away

Edited by 19SLAYty9

Easily her best album & one of the best albums of 2020. I like the small changes she made to some of the songs that leaked already. Except, I prefer the demo of Bad Karma sooo much over the final version which is the only disappointment for me. I never listened to High or GGS when it leaked, but it’s so good. GGS was good too. I don’t love Never Be Me, but I think it’ll grow on me

TalkThatRihanna

I listened to some of the final HQ songs, and omg :jonny2:

This is by far her best album ever and one of the best albums of 2020. I cannot wait for Friday

TalkThatRihanna

Oh and “Angels Like You” MUST be a single. 

It’s a shame radio won’t give her a chance cuz there are so many single worthy tracks on here

Where are you now?

I haven't listened to anything, waiting til Friday. In the Apple music documentary Miley says she regrets doing something during the last chorus of Hate Me and it's the one thing she dislikes / wishes she would have changed. Can anyone tell me what that is exactly ?

6 minutes ago, Where are you now? said:

I haven't listened to anything, waiting til Friday. In the Apple music documentary Miley says she regrets doing something during the last chorus of Hate Me and it's the one thing she dislikes / wishes she would have changed. Can anyone tell me what that is exactly ?

she changes her voice quite a bit, it almost sounds like Noah is singing the last chorus which when the demo leaked i fully thought it was Noah

48 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

NOT BAD BUNNY RELEASING TOMORROW :jonny6: miley cant never catch a break 

She was not gonna beat BTS and Taylor anyways :jonny: 

Finally heard the final version.

The album is definitely better than Younger Now, but i feel like she didn't really went deep on the route her image is directing her. I see what she tried to do but seems like it was a tamed version of what it could've been, if that makes sense? It's like she only tip toe into the zone this album should belong. Could've been more than what it is.

I have a problem with the tracklist order too, some songs work really well together while Angels Like You being track #3 and the amount of ballads at the end was a choice :rip:

The first half is really cute, we have some catchy glam-rock inspired songs and my favorite still is WTF Do i Know. Prisoner is also really good, so is MS, she picked pretty well the singles.

After Midnight Sky the record kinda drags down a bit. She went from glam rock to cheesy country rock ballads and as much as she's also great on that area, she could've done something else for this record. Really killed my mood and i couldn't wait for it to end at that point. But that's my personal taste, i understand if y'all liked it.

I would give a 3/5 for the album, if it was an EP with tracks 1 - 7 (sans ALY) the rate would've been 4/5. Still, Miley's records are always middle of the road for me so no surprises here. She is Coming is probably my favorite project because it was an EP, but if it was a full album it would've been the same case.

Fav tracks: WTF Do i Know, Prisoner, Midnight Sky.

the way that in 24 hours i will have finished angels like you for the first time ever and probably be crying:alexz:

also the wtf do i know snippet is a serve omg