Miley Cyrus - 'Plastic Hearts'

BlackoutZone

Miley: I’m not a liar, I never lie. I cannot lie. 
Zane: Then why did you write ‘the truth is I’m a liar’ on Bad Karma

Miley: Chile anyways so-

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• dreamofyou

• FlyOnTheWall

• P!NK2LOVE

I cancelled my Apple Music subscription like two weeks ago and forgot about it, can I watch the interview somewhere else?  :rip: 

27 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I cancelled my Apple Music subscription like two weeks ago and forgot about it, can I watch the interview somewhere else?  :rip: 

it's not the full interview, the full thing will be uploaded soon on Miley's channel

12 minutes ago, Jeqry said:

Someone on twitter said Golden G String on the tracklist might end up being American Dream is Boring. 

Aren't they different songs?

22 minutes ago, muziq.kid said:

Aren't they different songs?

Yes but this is based off of “Miley Cyrus tells @ZaneLowe that #PlasticHearts  track #12, “Golden G String,” is inspired in part by the 2016 election: 

“With everything I’ve done, people have opinions or are offended, but our President grabs women by the p*ssy and you’re mad at me?? I’m a pop star!”

hopefully it’s the actual Golden G String

9 minutes ago, Jeqry said:

Yes but this is based off of “Miley Cyrus tells @ZaneLowe that #PlasticHearts  track #12, “Golden G String,” is inspired in part by the 2016 election: 

“With everything I’ve done, people have opinions or are offended, but our President grabs women by the p*ssy and you’re mad at me?? I’m a pop star!”

i doubt that'd be the case but it kinda does make sense as the length on the album is closer to American Dream to the Golden G String demo

but it's probs the original golden g string but just cut down

38 minutes ago, Jeqry said:

It's the real one. She talked about the "the boys hold all the cards" line. 

5 hours ago, ohdannyboy said:

It's the real one. She talked about the "the boys hold all the cards" line. 

Hopefully! I just wouldn't be surprised if something messy like that happened. 

Friday here we come.

Music Xclusive
2 hours ago, Elliot said:

When she was talking about the Max Martin tracks :jonny: plssss leak god damn it

Like all i need is If I Fall and i will be okay

Yass. We need Cold Blooded, If I Fall and and Mary Jane.

@BlackoutZone do you know any potential tracklist for She Is Here and She Is Everything?

howilookonyou
3 hours ago, Elliot said:

When she was talking about the Max Martin tracks :jonny: plssss leak god damn it

Like all i need is If I Fall and i will be okay

how many tracks did pop god max produce on the album? :WAP:

This is the one and only time idc if she distances herself from Younger Now & She Is... tbh :dies: 

I feel like her mindset has changed and she's in a healthier place. I think Liam was holding her back. :jonny: