Miley Cyrus - 'Plastic Hearts'

BlackoutZone

11 hours ago, mystery said:

1. Midnight Sky

2. Mother's Daughter
3. Night Crawlin' (ft. Billy Idol)
4. Ball & Chain (ft. Dua Lipa)
5. Slide Away

MANIFESTING for these 5 on the tracklist!

Ball & Chain? :huh: 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• dreamofyou

• FlyOnTheWall

• P!NK2LOVE

~Start The Music
48 minutes ago, collin said:

Ball & Chain? :huh: 

It's a leak from the Future Nostalgia sessions, I think they wish Miley was on it.

TheseThingsHappen

Angels Like You, Win Some and Gimme What I Want need to be on the album. Those songs are great and deserve to be released in its finished mastered form.

I don't necessarily need Mother's Daughter or Slide Away on the album as they've been officially released already.

I'd say:

- Midnight Sky

- Dua Lipa collab

- Night Crawling (feat. Billy Idol)

- Angels Like You

- Win Some

- Gimme What I Want

And then at least 6 more new songs...

All these leaks and demos tracklists and I'm just here scared, knowing absolutely nothing :jonny2: But I still want it all :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, Paddy said:

are ye all telling me some of her stuff leaked? 

I suppose, I'm living under a rock....

I hope she'll release the album.... like... soon.

Some of her stuff? Easily 12-15 songs.

1 hour ago, Alejandro_ said:

Ari, Miley and possibly Selena coming this year. WOW

Since Selena already released this year (Rare on January and Rare Deluxe on March) 
I think another album by Selena won't come until Q1 2021 :cries: but I wish we could have another album this year. A dark pop one and her saying she was inspired by folklore :jonny5:

OT: I assume they changed plans, right? I read somewhere when MS was released that the 2nd single was Angels Like You and the video was already recorded and directed by Miley.

So excited for the Dua collab and the album as a whole! Come through Miley  :smitten:

2 hours ago, dooart said:

Since Selena already released this year (Rare on January and Rare Deluxe on March) 
I think another album by Selena won't come until Q1 2021 :cries: but I wish we could have another album this year. A dark pop one and her saying she was inspired by folklore :jonny5:

OT: I assume they changed plans, right? I read somewhere when MS was released that the 2nd single was Angels Like You and the video was already recorded and directed by Miley.

So excited for the Dua collab and the album as a whole! Come through Miley  :smitten:

:jonny6:

Midnight Sky, Mother's Daughter and Slide Away are all masterpieces, I just know that she's gonna DELIVER this time :jonny5:

CristianGarcia
On 10/13/2020 at 6:20 PM, loveofpopculture said:

Do you it's possible she is holding out releasing album and date because of possible Adele surprise?

No. She’s holding out because Midnight Sky is performing moderately.

If she wants to sell an album, she needs at least a Top 10 in the US. 

2 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

No. She’s holding out because Midnight Sky is performing moderately.

If she wants to sell an album, she needs at least a Top 10 in the US. 

honestly miley has peaked. generally and commercially speaking people are kind of over or indifferent towards her and she herself has noticed the decline. MS is as good as it's gotten for her in awhile so she better just drops this while she has momentum 

On 10/13/2020 at 1:56 PM, thedamnking said:

Why do you guys are so obsessed about Mother’s Daughter being included on the album? I mean, the song is a bop but it’s not like it is a standalone single, it was already released on her EP, so there’s absolutely no reason for it to be on the album

Exactly. I'd rather new songs 

I feel like after the success from Midnight Sky that the direction of the album is disco/synthpop with rock influence. From the leaked songs, I'm excited for Night Crawling but other than that and MS I hope it's all new songs. 

5 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Anyone knows what already released songs are going to be on it?

from already released songs, just midnight sky right now as she scrapped the EP's so it's very unlikely anything from SIC/slide away will be on the album

1 minute ago, dreamofyou said:

from already released songs, just midnight sky right now as she scrapped the EP's so it's very unlikely anything from SIC/slide away will be on the album

omg I hope she makes slide away a bonus track like Sam Smith did with his older tracks. She can't let that masterpiece out :jonny5: