Miley Cyrus - 'Plastic Hearts'

BlackoutZone

14 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I really hope they announce it on Friday during the backyard sessions :dancehall3:

me too, i really want this soon, this and ag6 are my next most anticipated releases 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• dreamofyou

• FlyOnTheWall

• P!NK2LOVE

5 hours ago, Torturo said:

Hope she includes Mother's Daughter on it

This. At least in the deluxe edition or something like that.

I’ve posted it before but I think new single (most likely the Dua feature) will be announced during the backyard sessions and be released on Oct 23. 

Oct 23 new single release + album announcement and preorder. 

Nov. 13 album release! 

Now, all I’m hoping is since Miley is very political and outspoken about her political beliefs that if certain person wins the election it doesn’t make Miley cancel the release lmao 

of the unconfirmed leaked tracks Angels Like You, Gimme What I Want, Plastic Hearts, and Bad Karma are musts for me. All 4 are EXCELLENT and deserve nothing less than an official release.

2 hours ago, GRMusic said:

She can‘t be so dumb and leave Angels Like You behind.

She should rework the production so it fits the vibe of the album though 

2 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

She should rework the production so it fits the vibe of the album though 

Yeah, that would be cool. 

1 hour ago, Itz_Dani! said:

I’ve posted it before but I think new single (most likely the Dua feature) will be announced during the backyard sessions and be released on Oct 23. 

Oct 23 new single release + album announcement and preorder. 

Nov. 13 album release! 

Now, all I’m hoping is since Miley is very political and outspoken about her political beliefs that if certain person wins the election it doesn’t make Miley cancel the release lmao 

The release at that point will be in RCA’s hands, not just her’s so it should be safe :bibliahh: 

dangerousalex

the way we started this era with "no album in sight" and now we're (supposedly) getting one next month

dangerousalex

Edited by dangerousalex
23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the way we started this era with "no album in sight" and now we're (supposedly) getting one next month

dangerousalex

give it up for Midnight Sky forcing her to release the album :clap3: 

i think she was just saying that in case it flopped like her last 2 singles :rip: but with MS being a hit her label prob wants to release it

I'm 99% certain we know for sure Night Crawling will be on this, seeing as Billy posted the fake album cover and tracklist thinking it was real

i can't wait to finally have this album after so much teasing, i just hope we get physical copies as earlier this year she said she doesn't wanna make them anymore or something like that as no one ever buys her stuff (after YN and SIC)