Ariana is AM's most streamed female artist of ALL time.

quitedangerous

and before the "would Ariana World News lie?" they got that info from AM's stats that came out yesterday.

Redamancy

the biggest streaming artist (for females) currently :clap3:

this was also confirmed last year, queen of streaming indeed! 

Would ArianaHQ lie :deadbanana4:

I mean it’s not that surprising considering she’s also the most streamed female on spotify. Still very impressive nevertheless

It's only reasonable considering she exploded at the beginning of the streaming era and stayed successful ever since

A streaming elixir.

VtDXYpw.gif

Yes, she is. But those AM stats that were circulating on stan twitter yesterday are outdated, as they have Billie on 20 or something 

51 minutes ago, DesiredConsternation said:

Would ArianaHQ lie :deadbanana4:

it was confirmed in 2019 already and she's the most streamed female on spotify too, which one would you suggest to be bigger than her when her only competition is rihanna who hasn't released yet in the streaming era and billie has 1 album only?

I wonder how close Taylor is. If these stats are a little old and Taylor is second and she's been outstreaming Ariana ever since Folklore dropped...

Ariana the Queen of streaming. Considering Rihanna wont release any soon and Arih will be having her next era in a few days, Ari may forever keep this record.

2 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

I wonder how close Taylor is. If these stats are a little old and Taylor is second and she's been outstreaming Ariana ever since Folklore dropped...

Taylor would need like 1/2 more eras of being streaming friendly thou. She's barely back on the streaming game.

33 minutes ago, ashenv said:

Yes, she is. But those AM stats that were circulating on stan twitter yesterday are outdated, as they have Billie on 20 or something 

yeah, I think the stats are from January 2019. Months after Billie broke the record of pre-orders on AM with 800k in the US.

12 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

yeah, I think the stats are from January 2019. Months after Billie broke the record of pre-orders on AM with 800k in the US.

They're that old? The most streamed songs list seemed newer.

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ariana the Queen of streaming. Considering Rihanna wont release any soon and Arih will be having her next era in a few days, Ari may forever keep this record.

You know the streaming era is not even 10 years old right? In 2050 the top 10 most streamed would be filled with new female singers.

Just now, Ash12345 said:

They're that old? The most streamed songs list seemed newer.

The list of most streamed singers. I only saw one from early 2019. I didn't see other for this year.

3 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

You know the streaming era is not even 10 years old right? In 2050 the top 10 most streamed would be filled with new female singers.

By forever I mean until we are old enuf to stop following this ****

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

streaming will grow bigger each year, for example I remember JB's purpose numbers being huge back then but looking back now they weren't big at all, now imagine what will happen in less than 10 years, records will be broken again and again unless at some point there's a new consumption service that i can't think of

18 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

the stats which came out have songs from this year though :rip:

and if they were from january 2019 that’s pre-7 rings and the TU,N album so Ari would probably still be #1

49 minutes ago, ariananext said:

streaming will grow bigger each year, for example I remember JB's purpose numbers being huge back then but looking back now they weren't big at all, now imagine what will happen in less than 10 years, records will be broken again and again unless at some point there's a new consumption service that i can't think of

By then Ari will have a huge catalogue already with nearly 10 albums.. I hope she stays relevant and have huge longevity.

46 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

the stats which came out have songs from this year though :rip:

and if they were from january 2019 that’s pre-7 rings and the TU,N album so Ari would probably still be #1

Do you have the list of singers? cause I only saw the list of the songs.

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Taylor would need like 1/2 more eras of being streaming friendly thou. She's barely back on the streaming game.

Taylor never left Apple Music. She is not new at all. 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

which one would you suggest to be bigger than her when her only competition is rihanna

Taylor is above Rihanna as second most streamed female artist of Apple Music which doesn't even include Folklore, the album broke biggest first day streaming record for female artist in Apple Music. 

OT : Would ArianaWorldHQ lie? :sistrens: