• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani👑

• nooniebao

• SinterFold_

• Kiss It Better

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

absolutely gorgeous as always :jonny2:song is definitely a grower ... is this the album lead?

Doubt it, just another song of the long list of singles she's released lol

I really love this, and feel like her debut album is FINALLY on the way

I expect her label to go all out in 2021 and deliver the biggest R&B era in years 

25 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

I really love this, and feel like her debut album is FINALLY on the way

I expect her label to go all out in 2021 and deliver the biggest R&B era in years 

Bigger than CTRL and Over It? Do you think she has the streaming pull stateside to do that? Or, the decently sized international fanbase to pull the numbers CTRL did? 

She’s bigger than most R&B girls but I don’t know if she’ll have an era as big as the aforementioned albums.

Just now, nooniebao said:

Bigger than CTRL and Over It? Do you think she has the streaming pull stateside to do that? Or, the decently sized international fanbase to pull the numbers CTRL did? 

She’s bigger than most R&B girls but I don’t know if she’ll have an era as big as the aforementioned albums.

Or Ella Mai’s self-titled? @Chemical X.

33 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

32 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Or Ella Mai’s self-titled? @Chemical X.

I think her label will certainly try. It seems like they want an Alicia moment with her.

Can’t speak for anyone else but I really warmed up to H.E.R. this year and I feel like they’re setting the foundation for her to be “cool.” It just wouldn’t surprise me if her label managed to secure the big hits of Ella and longevity of SZA and Summer. We already know the acclaim and promo will be there, so her having youth appeal and hit-making status is the final puzzle piece.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:42 AM, 99sandthe2000s said:

absolutely gorgeous as always :jonny2:song is definitely a grower ... is this the album lead?

LOVE!!