Jump to content

H.E.R. - “Damage”


nooniebao

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Armani👑

    29

  • nooniebao

    22

  • SinterFold_

    7

  • theweekend

    5

1 minute ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Where's the album sis?

The pre-save link in Gabi’s tweet directs to a page that says that Damage is a single from her forthcoming album? Then again, she’s been promising one since 2018...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

She drops so frequently 

Yeah. I wonder if any old songs are gonna be on the album if she’s actually rolling out with one this time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinashegrande6
3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

The pre-save link in Gabi’s tweet directs to a page that says that Damage is a single from her forthcoming album? Then again, she’s been promising one since 2018...

Not more lies from Miss Gabi :dies:

 

I'll believe it when it's on Spotify.

Link to post
Share on other sites
onewillowsilk

All she does is drop song after song after song and we still don't have any album. It's been 4 years now. I wonder how long she plans to keep doing this. 

 

Lead singles this year:

Comfortable

Wrong Places 

I Can't Breathe 

Do to Me

 

Features this year: 

Make the Most (Lonr. featuring H.E.R.)

B.S. (Jhené Aiko featuring H.E.R.)

Gotta Move On (Toni Braxton featuring H.E.R.)

Smile (Wizkid featuring H.E.R.)

 

I hope her debut album is great because she's managed to build a lot of hype and expectation for it. It'll be unfortunate if it's just more of the same with all the EPs she's dropped over the years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

All she does is drop song after song after song and we still don't have any album. It's been 4 years now. I wonder how long she plans to keep doing this. 

 

Lead singles this year:

Comfortable

Wrong Places 

I Can't Breathe 

Do to Me

 

Features this year: 

Make the Most (Lonr. featuring H.E.R.)

B.S. (Jhené Aiko featuring H.E.R.)

Gotta Move On (Toni Braxton featuring H.E.R.)

Smile (Wizkid featuring H.E.R.)

 

I hope her debut album is great because she's managed to build a lot of hype and expectation for it. It'll be unfortunate if it's just more of the same with all the EPs she's dropped over the years. 

She’s dropped two albums has she not? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lover. said:

She’s dropped two albums has she not? 

She considers both to be compilations of past EP’s. She referred to her self-titled as an EP in her Grammy speech.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

She considers both to be compilations of past EP’s. She referred to her self-titled as an EP in her Grammy speech.

 

 

 

 

 

Mess. She’s been nominated for AOTY at the Grammys. Twice. :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lover. said:

Mess. She’s been nominated for AOTY at the Grammys. Twice. :toofunny2:

Yeah, they’ve treated both projects as albums in terms of investment so it’s always been strange how skittish both her and her team/label have been to committing to an album campaign. 
 

The SNL slot with Adele is a huge opportunity so I hope it’s not wasted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Yeah, they’ve treated both projects as albums in terms of investment so it’s always been strange how skittish both her and her team/label have been to committing to an album campaign. 
 

The SNL slot with Adele is a huge opportunity so I hope it’s not wasted.

With the crowd that Adele is going to draw into SNL I’m hoping the song slays and become a cute hit for her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far for her “debut” we have:

 

Damage

Do To Me

I Can’t Breathe

Wrong Places

Keep Holding On

Sometimes

Comfortable

Anti

Slide

 

I hope on SNL she just announces the album

 

I’m expecting her 2nd song (other than Damage) to be I Can’t Breathe as it’s a highly impactful song with an important message to share 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiss It Better

i hope this is more like Focus/Could've Been and less like Fate/Hard Place/I Can't Breathe :duca: 

 

 

4 hours ago, Subestar23 said:

So far for her “debut” we have:

 

Damage

Do To Me

I Can’t Breathe

Wrong Places

Keep Holding On

Sometimes

Comfortable

Anti

Slide

 

I hope on SNL she just announces the album

 

I’m expecting her 2nd song (other than Damage) to be I Can’t Breathe as it’s a highly impactful song with an important message to share 

 

there is also "Don't Count On Me" she performed it at Coachella last year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
99sandthe2000s

there was nothing good or bad about it.

It was a nice song to play in the background while I browsed the forum but it's kind of forgettable much like Ella's new track.

but I think this could be a grower and I see it doing well on the radio.

maybe the mv will change my perspective.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiss It Better

love the song, it's more of self-titled sounds than her newer sounds i hope it could be her first solo top 40 hit somehow... i don't hear anything special on it though

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...