A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Little Mix - “Sweet Melody”

CrisPop

Do you think they’ll tease this every day now until Friday? I can’t wait :jonny5:

Someone else on Popjustice has heard it and they also say it’s amazing.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• Tinashegrande6

• KKKIMO92

shark_heather
1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I'd be here for them doing one solo era each and then getting back together.

I think they will never do solo . They dont seem interested AT ALL 

Tinashegrande6
1 hour ago, boyandhistiger said:

they could easy throw a repackaged edition with 4 new songs and 1 solo from each of the girls, tbh. i honestly dont want to see them go their own way only to be panned and get discouraged.

Yeah that could work well. I'd just be interested to see what their own vision would be cos I think they all have quite different tastes in music.

45 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I think they will never do solo . They dont seem interested AT ALL 

Yeah I know :dies: I can but hope

there's literally no point for any of them to go solo and there never will be. they've seen enough examples which failed miserably and I'm sure their old label/management gave them lectures on why it's 100x profitable for them to stay together

Tinashegrande6
3 minutes ago, Goofy said:

there's literally no point for any of them to go solo and there never will be. they've seen enough examples which failed miserably and I'm sure their old label/management gave them lectures on why it's 100x profitable for them to stay together

Yeah that's true. I think though, like someone else said, some kind of project where they all had solo songs would be interesting and could potentially work for them.

"What an honour! To present the MTV EMA's is a dream, it's such a special event. We've always loved watching the spectacular performances and seeing who everyone has voted to win. This year we'll also be performing our new single 'Sweet Melody', our second EMA performance. The show will go on and we can't wait!"

YESSSSSSS

Edited by Nerez

I hope they make Not A Pop Song a bonus track or something. This, Happiness and Holiday all sound great, so I'm perched.

Edited by Null
publikcitizen
4 hours ago, Goofy said:

They’re the rare girl group where everyone gets along really well. They’re bonded sisters for life. 

shark_heather
1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

According to Buzzjack this is C Listed on BBC Radio 1

I hope this goes to A list before the album release 

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I hope this goes to A list before the album release 

It’ll probably move up to A List eventually, but it may take a couple of weeks.

Omg Perrie with bangs :jonny5:

The choreo they’re about to serve. This already looks like a Move/Joan of Arc hybrid, we have decided to stan forever!