A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Little Mix - “Sweet Melody”

CrisPop

skwonderfactory
59 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

Guys, that person is the biggest troll on ATRL. He trolled almost every fanbase already.

57 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

If you are trolling once again, I will let the moderators know. You remember you got banned before, right? 
You probably got all this info from posts from Popjustice. 

I am NOT trolling, wait and see!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• tbhmatt

• Tinashegrande6

• KKKIMO92

1 hour ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

If you are trolling once again, I will let the moderators know. You remember you got banned before, right? 
You probably got all this info from posts from Popjustice. 

It's EXACTLY the info posted on popjustice but rephrased ffffff

I'm so excited but also nervous for this. 

I NEED this to be as good as I've seen it been described. So expectations are fairly high but the girls don't usually let me down either so I have faith in them.

19 minutes ago, Gabers05 said:

I'm so excited but also nervous for this. 

I NEED this to be as good as I've seen it been described. So expectations are fairly high but the girls don't usually let me down either so I have faith in them.

This. I’m worried my expectations are too high but they’ve come through and snatched us before. The reception to Happiness seems to be really strong so I think that bodes well for this :jamming:

17 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

This. I’m worried my expectations are too high but they’ve come through and snatched us before. The reception to Happiness seems to be really strong so I think that bodes well for this :jamming:

Agreed Happiness was a smart song to release it's so good and a very strong album track, could've been a single I think. 

15 minutes ago, Nerez said:

This sounds promising!! 

shark_heather

Lets hope their label gives all the budget left to promote this . We need 1 Performance in UK and playlisted on Spotify (and then i woke up)

Also , do we know if we still have radio on our side ? 

I think you guys should keep your expectations low for the chart performance. I’m expecting Top 20, Top 15 at best.

Their streaming numbers just aren’t strong enough to really challenge the Top 10, but hopefully I’m proven wrong. Hope it’s a bop, at least.