Touch by Little Mix surpasses 300M streams on Spotify

tbhmatt

this is big for a song that only went top 10 in the UK & Ireland and top 20 in Australia

really deserved more though as it's such an obvious smash with global appeal

300M+ on Youtube too! 

This song should have been the lead single.

It would have been a hit in the US with the proper push and strategy 

Touch is their 5th song overall to cross 300M streams on Spotify:

1) Shout Out To My Ex

2) Black Magic

3) Secret Love Song f/ Jason Derulo

4) Woman Like Me f/ Nicki Minaj
5) Touch

They have 13 songs above 100 million streams on Spotify, with at least one song from each released album crossing that mark. Touch is their 3rd solo song to cross 300M streams.

They have 5 billion total streams on the platform, with 2 albums over 1 billion streams (Glory Days and Get Weird) and soon to be 3 with LM5 on around 800M.

Just a reminder that they’ve achieved all of that despite debuting in 2012, well before the streaming era, and never getting a Top 40 US single. 

Just think about what they could have achieved if they were really pushed in the States.

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Yes, not every pop group can peak with their fourth studio album - 4 years after their debut - and yet still continue to sell out arena shows and get certified singles for their upcoming 6th studio album :clap3:

We love to see a girl group with longevity being successful for almost an entire decade straight with no line up changes, hiatuses or band members going solo :clap3:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

i was pretty sure this was gonna be their US breakout hit coz this slaps! Kinda hated the video but they truly deserved better. Glory Days was THAT alberm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.