• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DerpGa

• PlayingWithFire

• highdefinition

• SchmoodRing

NumbFentyStan

Exciting :duca: I was starting to wonder what was happening, cause she dropped Post Up (only on YT) and disappeared. Hope it's a proper release and a longer song this time!

99sandthe2000s

CL is finally coming back :jonny2: she's been missed.

Is Scooter still her manager?

Omg im confused :rip: is it an album?? 
i thought it was a single then i edited the thread to an album but bow some people say it’s a single :rip:should i edit it back to single or what :skull:

idk what to do 

I'm confused so are we getting an album anytime soon? Didn't she was dropping everything all together by the end of October? Also who's her label?

On 10/17/2020 at 12:51 AM, SchmoodRing said:

I'm confused so are we getting an album anytime soon? Didn't she was dropping everything all together by the end of October? Also who's her label?

No, she said she was releasing a single on October and the album coming later in the year

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

No, she said she was releasing a single on October and the album coming later in the year

oh ok thankfully we are getting 2 singles instead of one. hopefully she keeps her word and we get a full album this year. no minis. we've waited long enough. any chance that songs like Birthday, Monster, Fallin, Live Free featuring Iggy Azalea, One, I'll Be There, All In will see the light of day? Or any of her works with DJ Snake or Diplo making the cut?

29 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

oh ok thankfully we are getting 2 singles instead of one. hopefully she keeps her word and we get a full album this year. no minis. we've waited long enough. any chance that songs like Birthday, Monster, Fallin, Live Free featuring Iggy Azalea, One, I'll Be There, All In will see the light of day? Or any of her works with DJ Snake or Diplo making the cut?

I'm as clueless as you are. We'll see if she got to keep these material but I feel she might not :emofish:

I'm excited as always, even though Post Up was a bit of a letdown, but I suppose it was just supposed to be an introduction to the new era. But can she just please stop with those endless countdowns and teasings over weeks for two little songs..meanwhile the new stuff isn't even on streaming services, which is unbelievable.