Shameless | The Complete Series, It's Over!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Valtersen

• Harmonizer

• 1DES

excellent show even though the quality dipped mid-way through

but the final season should deliver! hopefully emmy will be back for the finale and we'll see other characters returning too

Sheila :jonny5:

Will Fiona be back? I loved the show but stopped around season 9 or 8 i think cause I moved and it it’s not available where I live 

americanshameless

Omg 11 seasons :rip:

The way my username is literally because of this show :rip: THE way I stopped after season 4ish :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I binged this a couple of months ago and got up to season 6 before I had to stop. It was so amazing in its first few seasons but when it dipped it fell off a cliff. 

34 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Omg 11 seasons :rip:

The way my username is literally because of this show :rip: THE way I stopped after season 4ish :rip: 

I should've done the same. ****ty ass show built Fiona up just to tear her down before she left. :rip: 

selena_lavigne

the first several seasons were great but idk i just got bored. after the gay couple ended. i stopped like 1 season after that. it was really funny the first 2 or 3 seasons. is it worth watching all 11?

I'd like to see this through until the end but I never finished the most recent season because the hate-watching got to be too unbearable. 

It used to be so good in its first 4/5 seasons. :cries:

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

the first several seasons were great but idk i just got bored. after the gay couple ended. i stopped like 1 season after that. it was really funny the first 2 or 3 seasons. is it worth watching all 11?

No. After season 5 it steadily goes to ****.

Imo, it peaked with season 4 so maybe you'll want to go that far.  

Edited by Shy Boy
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

I will watch this shite only if skinny Emmy comes back :gaygacat4:

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

is it worth watching all 11?

Season 4 was so good and full of drama, everything goes slowly to hell after that.

I stopped watching when Emmy left on Season 9. Bye flops.

tumblr_nghxeulC1a1qgggqfo1_r1_400.gif

Honestly only first 4 seasons were great but I'm still watching :dies:  Last season was cute tbh. 

As to whether Rossum will return for the series finale?

“I’ll certainly ask her,” showrunner John Wells told Entertainment Weekly in January. “She’s very busy and she does a lot of other things. We all love each other and we’ve been through wonderful things together, so I’ll ask her and hopefully, she’ll be available at the time that we do it.”

“But we’re so far from knowing what that would be and when that would be, and she’s just started on her new project for the Peacock, Angelyne, so I’m going to leave her to that for quite some time … until I start bugging her.”

He better beg her good, she needs to be back for the final season. Looking at her IMDB she pretty much did nothing after Shameless :rip: 

I love this show and the early seasons were incredible, sadly the last seasons were not as good but I still watch lol. It was time to end it though I just hope we get Emmy back :duca: And also Sheila would be iconic!

5 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Season 4 was so good and full of drama, everything goes slowly to hell after that.

I stopped watching when Emmy left on Season 9. Bye flops.

tumblr_nghxeulC1a1qgggqfo1_r1_400.gif

THIS, I used to stan this show sooo bad, but after S5 it was an absolute mess, the way they ****ed up :!ohno:

• 4 weeks later...

Seemingly like lots of people in here, I watched until Emmy left in season 9 and then I stopped. I'd certainly watch if she returns for the finale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...