Shameless | S11/final season on Showtime

13 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

I really loved seasons 9 & 11 tho. 10 was just OK, much like seasons 6-8.

I will start watching again. And from season 1 to refresh my memory 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• RideOrDie

• 1DES

• Harmonizer

Ngl, I’m enjoying this season. Mostly due to the schadenfreude of watching Lip unravel. As a Fiona stan, I hated how he treated her when she needed help after her meltdown with Ford. Same with Debbie when Fiona wanted her to get an abortion. 

Frankly, Fiona is the heart of that family and deserves the world for keeping everything together. They all could have ended up worse than the Milkoviches or separated in the foster system. 

Liam is my second fave, but I had to be really careful this season since the writers were using him to rehab Frank... so I just kept reminding myself that Frank is a piece of worthless ****. :cm: Seeing him go out like that was a relief. Now I don’t have to worry about accidentally liking him. 

3 hours ago, rcksluke said:

So no Emmy on the series finale? I can't believe she won't be back. this is terrible. 

So disappointing 

I’m also very surprised Showtime haven’t planned a spin off 

8 hours ago, rcksluke said:

So no Emmy on the series finale? I can't believe she won't be back. this is terrible. 

Is this confirmed???? :weeps:

Valtersen

Bye, Shameless! Lord I can't describe how much I LOVE this show :sosad: I'm so not ready to let it go.

spoilers for the finale:

Spoiler

That ending for Frank was kinda sh*t. I expected a funeral but I guess this is more in the Shameless way. SOOOOO HAPPY he was thinking of Fiona and we could see her in the flashbacks :heart2: I really thought they would call her from the hospital (emergency contact) and we'd hear her voice or she'd even call Lip, but yeah no. Anyways.

The ending is kinda open? Didn't really sell the house, no info on Karl's future, strange sh*t with Debby (really have no idea why the hell we needed a new criminal girlfriend for her when Sandy was RIGHT there), Tammie pregnant or not etc. And is Liam really staying with Lip and they've discussed it off-cam? Thot Lip lied to him.

Loved the total flashback to Episode 1/Season 1 in general. The fire, the singing, Frank's monologue :heart2: Lorddddd I loved Frank/Liam so much this season. This story line was so good. The final scene was great yeah. 

Final episode 7,5/10

The series 10/10 cause... yeah reasons. Bye! :heart2:

Edited by Valtersen