Shameless | S11/final season on Showtime

I might just skip the last couple seasons and watch this one. I loved this show like no other in the beginning but... well, I think we all know it wasn't the most consistent. Still, I'm going to miss it. Few shows are as batsh*t crazy as this one

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• RideOrDie

• 1DES

• Harmonizer

12 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I somehow was both shocked and unsurprised by it  :bibliahh::bibliahh:

THIS! Never would have seen it coming :ahh:  And to In The Air Tonight :ahh: 

i still like this show but can they please stop with the gentrification storylines that they have been doing for last idk how many seasons...

writers pls find something else to write about... focus on character development and relationships you're in the final season ffs

On 12/15/2020 at 2:33 PM, RideOrDie said:

i still like this show but can they please stop with the gentrification storylines that they have been doing for last idk how many seasons...

writers pls find something else to write about... focus on character development and relationships you're in the final season ffs

I thought the same! Like, really? We're going back to THAT again for the last season?

9 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Mickey is the MVP

I find this kind of behavior really appalling! Do something with your life, Mickey! :bloo: I mean something not illegal!

• 2 months later...
RideOrDie

this season is okay, i really hate debbie's arc in the whole show and i need to see less of her, i hope they don't make lip fall off the wagon the ****ing repetitiveness of it all

and not another 3 week break lorde... are they doing this so they could get emmy back for the finalé cause chile if she doesn't show up after all this build up people are gonna be mad

Valtersen

this season is great, frank is my fav rn

I wonder if they are actually gonna kill him or continue with the frank is immortal agenda

• 3 weeks later...
TalkThatRihanna

Great episode tonight :jonny5:

The gays dancing to Rain On Me was such a kii, a classic I fear

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • 2 weeks later...

This season is really good! I'm liking the storyline so far and I hope it ends well.

Ian and Mickey my fav couple :heart:

I just started watching this on Netflix about two weeks ago and I’m already on season 7 :deadbanana4: can’t wait to make it to the final season 

Eóghan

I want the trinity Fiona / Sheila / Mandy to come back for the Finale episode otherwise I ain't binging this season :cm:

I binged season 10 and immediately regretted it, it was TRASH (except the end). I should've stopped when Fiona left ...

RideOrDie

The latest episode... The writing is so lazy and nothing makes sense :skull:

Spoiler

They built up this whole Debbie/Lip drama about the house for episodes and all it took was 30 seconds of saying "we'll have family dinners" to resolve it. They could have wrapped it up with a much more emotional scene with crying/yelling so all the building up actually pays off. This whole "Liam is gonna be homeless" thing with so many unnecessary filler scenes of him trying to find somewhere to live when he could have just asked everyone where he'll be living. Milkoviches moving next door for no reason, again all this build up and at the end they all just run off and Terry dies. Where are they even going with this V and mom storyline like why does she even care?! They are really struggling to come up with good storylines for them, it's a shame cause it's the last season and there could have been some actual stories with serious consequences. The only good parts are Frank's dementia and Lip's stolen bikes/parts thing but even then they built up this mafia thing for an episode for it to be... That?!

I’m on season 9 and the quality dropped when Sheila left in season 5 :deadbanana4: this could’ve ended with season 7

• 2 weeks later...
Valtersen

This was sad as sh*t. Can't wait for the last episode :dancehall3:

also mickey is an annoying piece of SH*T

Edited by Valtersen
Harmonizer

I am not ready for this show to end :weeps:

Does this mean the show is ending with...

Spoiler

Killing off Frank??

I'm waiting for the last season to be on netflix to binge it. Hope Fiona makes an appearance for the last episode. 

I’m going to be very annoyed if Fiona doesn’t return in the last episode 

The second half of the season is some of the best episodes in years (but that’s not difficult)

17 minutes ago, dillan said:

I’m going to be very annoyed if Fiona doesn’t return in the last episode 

The second half of the season is some of the best episodes in years (but that’s not difficult)

Really? I thought it was one of the worst. I started noticing all the sloppy writing and things that don't make sense. :shutup: Messy. Also I'm almost sure Fiona won't return and it will be chaos.

8 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Really? I thought it was one of the worst. I started noticing all the sloppy writing and things that don't make sense. :shutup: Messy. Also I'm almost sure Fiona won't return and it will be chaos.

Yeah I quite like the storyline of them all moving out the house and all the mess it's causing :deadbanana4:

The last season I watched was season 8. But honestly I feel like I need a refresher that I may start again, although looks like the show kept declining in quality ugh.

I was gonna start season 9 but when I learned it was the last season with Fionna I kinda lost interest, she is my fave of all of them.

i want fiona to come back  for the finale :monkey: even if she's on zoom or something ugh.

On 4/4/2021 at 7:54 PM, Valtersen said:

This was sad as sh*t. Can't wait for the last episode :dancehall3:

also mickey is an annoying piece of SH*T

right? his stans on reddit are so annoying, they act like he never does anything wrong