Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• nooniebao

• dangerousalex

• chaneloberlin

10 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

:jonny5:

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Saweetie is gonna lowkey blow up and be a serious contender for main rap girl soon

It sounds good too! 

Not Like The Movies
4 hours ago, EarStyle said:

It sounds good too! 

I love Jhene's remix of My Type so I'm here for this!!

I wish they released PBM last month while Tap In was at its peak, but hopefully we're getting it soon.

Still haven't gone through Jhené's catalogue yet, but I loved her on My Type, so this is exciting!

Aaliyah Kylie

YUP. saweetie has been bringing nothing but bops, love it for her! i cannot wait for this. actually loved that snippet.

7 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I'm surprised PBM still hasn't come out yet. She'd better drop it soon.

I’m sure she’ll release with the next single. Hit viralesque singles haven’t been guaranteeing hit albums. She needs to show a bit of range first and I think  having a single that doesn’t have a blatant uptempo sample will do wonders for her

I’m looking forward to this. She’s really taken her time to release PBM..she teased back in May idk what the long wait was for but I’m glad it’s coming soon.

And my bby Jhene is gonna be on this so I know it’s gonna hit!

Tinashegrande6
59 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

I’m sure she’ll release with the next single. Hit viralesque singles haven’t been guaranteeing hit albums. She needs to show a bit of range first and I think  having a single that doesn’t have a blatant uptempo sample will do wonders for her

Yes very true and will hopefully stop the lashings from some of the hip hop fans

24 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Yes very true and will hopefully stop the lashings from some of the hip hop fans

!!!!

On 10/12/2020 at 10:54 AM, Cotton said:

I’m looking forward to this. She’s really taken her time to release PBM..she teased back in May idk what the long wait was for but I’m glad it’s coming soon.

And my bby Jhene is gonna be on this so I know it’s gonna hit!

Do we know if she is still gonna drop the album this year? 

dangerousalex

idk how she did it but she hit 100k comments :eek::clap3:

just announced on her IG stories she partnering with Jack Daniels (lol) this Friday to premiere a first listen of the song