-Wonder- bombed Worldwide.why?

sakisfan16

I have never met a single person that stans him that didn’t want to wash his balls with their mouth. Without Teddy Geiger, nobody wants to hear his songs. He needs to go back to making generic music that his fans can use as background music to j.o to his CK photos

safsdadfsdfsd the way you haven't been sleeping since everybody stated the fact that he's 96% the reason why Senorita was a hit :skull:

get over it, it is what it is :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, magazine said:

safsdadfsdfsd the way you haven't been sleeping since everybody stated the fact that he's 96% the reason why Senorita was a hit :skull:

get over it, it is what it is :bibliahh:

Well done...now tell me why wonder didn't smash 

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

I have never met a single person that stans him that didn’t want to wash his balls with their mouth. Without Teddy Geiger, nobody wants to hear his songs. He needs to go back to making generic music that his fans can use as background music to j.o to his CK photos

:deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

The accuracy... :deadbanana2:

it's a song that goes nowhere.. shawn's singles always chart really weird.

if this is his lost in japan and this era's in my blood is about to come next then it's going to be alright.

5 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

The level of accuracy is outstanding. :hoetenks:

Tbh, I don't think this will pull-through no matter how many weeks or marketing efforts his team makes. At least it won't be "bigger" than his previous efforts, let alone "Señorita". The song is not that catchy, is forgettable, and the overall 'style' he has for this new era is... a choice.

I agree that the needs to fix that haircut. Quick.

Edited by D/X

Well, his fanbase are kinda digusted with his new hair and the song itself does no wonder to GP

I kinda love it though, love the MV too

but I understand why it doesn't do well on first week

watch it being steady, thanks to radio