WAP back at #1 on Billboard Global 200, M.I.A. #7

Hector

Cardi B's groundbreaking "WAP," featuring Megan Thee Stallion, rises 2-1 for its third week atop the Billboard Global 200 with 76.3 million global streams (down 10% from a week earlier) and 11,000 global downloads sold (down 17%) in the week ending Oct. 1.

Elsewhere in the Global 200's top five, BTS' "Dynamite" ranks at No. 2, after leading the list for the first time a week ago; 24kGoldn's "Mood," featuring iann dior, returns to its No. 3 high, from No. 4; Internet Money and Gunna's "Lemonade," featuring Don Toliver and NAV, reaches the region, climbing 6-4; and Maluma's "Hawái" keeps at No. 5.

Justin Bieber's "Holy," featuring Chance the Rapper, drops to No. 6 on the Global 200 from its No. 3 entrance a week earlier.

Travis Scott's "Franchise," featuring Young Thug and M.I.A., debuts at No. 7 on the Global 200, thanks to 39.7 million first-week global streams and 19,000 downloads sold. As previously reported, the collab blasts in at No. 1 on the U.S.-based, streaming-, radio airplay- and sales-fueled Billboard Hot 100.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9460438/cardi-b-wap-bts-dynamite-lead-latest-global-charts/

M.I.A. :clap3: Tragic top 10 though. 

Edited by Hector

These iTunes global sales are pitiful :toofunny2:

I'm wondering if Blinding Lights can stay on the top 10 until its year anniversary. 

Cardi is so global...i love it!!!

Just now, Scarface said:

These iTunes global sales are pitiful :toofunny2:

as if you needed a reminder that its 2020 and Itunes ( saving 3 or 4 acts) is pretty much dead at this point.

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

as if you needed a reminder that its 2020 and Itunes ( saving 3 or 4 acts) is pretty much dead at this point.

I know iTunes is dead. I'm just laughing at how irrelevant sales are now.

peterstyles13

Can someone explain to me how it's possible that WAP is #1 on the Global 200 when Dynamite (which is higher than WAP on the Hot 100) is #1 on the Global 200 excluding the US list? :rip:

1 minute ago, peterstyles13 said:

Can someone explain to me how it's possible that WAP is #1 on the Global 200 when Dynamite (which is higher than WAP on the Hot 100) is #1 on the Global 200 excluding the US list? :rip:

The Billboard Global 200 chart doesn't include sales from the artist's websites (see both BTS & Travis Scott being below WAP here). 

peterstyles13
1 minute ago, Hector said:

The Billboard Global 200 chart doesn't include sales from the artist's websites (see both BTS & Travis Scott being below WAP here). 

Oh, well in that case I guess it makes sense. Unfortunate that they don't count those sales tho. Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.