Nathy Peluso - "Calambre"

Outlaws

A friend of mine put me on to her music the other day and it's been growing on me quite quickly. This album showcases lots of versatility and between the music/visuals (her visuals do a great job at showcasing her star-quality) it makes complete sense that she's studied performance art in university.

I only like some of her songs but lemme check this out anyways cause people are hyping this up and Business Woman is amazing

ultraviolence.xx
On 10/3/2020 at 5:47 AM, MayorOfTrollTown said:

Read her name as Nancy Pelosi at first :rip: 

I’ve done this every time I see this thread kfkfkdkd

Azealia Banks
53 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm confused isn't she the same chicken that was getting dragged recently for being a Rosalia clone and culture vulture?

Yes lmao 

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm confused isn't she the same chicken that was getting dragged recently for being a Rosalia clone and culture vulture?

Nathy Peluso started her career before Rosalia tho

16 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Stay on topic, sweaty.

tbh I listened to this with 0 expectations, never thought I'd like a full-length project by her, but I truly enjoy all the songs :clap3: Delito deserves to be a summer single next year when clubs start to open

On 10/8/2020 at 2:09 PM, Outlaws said:

Stay on topic, sweaty.

I was and am. This is a thread about her so I will say what I have to say about her, sweaty.

• 3 months later...