• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• kelly-clarkson

• Ampersand13

• publikcitizen

25 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Can’t wait! And yes, hopefully this and the other song have videos and are well promoted (but also UTT) :clap3:

Agreed! I want this to be a success but also don’t want it to hinder UTT’s success. I’m hoping for a top 20 new peak on Billboard Hot 100 for UTT

kelly-clarkson
3 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Can’t wait! And yes, hopefully this and the other song have videos and are well promoted (but also UTT) :clap3:

I don't think Kelly's current team cares about UTT (they should tho). Since now she's with Atlantic and the song was released with RCA.

43 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I don't think Kelly's current team cares about UTT (they should tho). Since now she's with Atlantic and the song was released with RCA.

That’s exactly my thought. I think Christmas Eve was their attempt to recreate UTT. 

kelly-clarkson
50 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

That’s exactly my thought. I think Christmas Eve was their attempt to recreate UTT. 

Same. I think they were trying to push Christmas Eve to recreate the success of UTT but it didn't work out. I hate they ignore UTT because the song keeps getting bigger through the years.

3 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Mhm, agreed. I got that feeling last year when UTT had a good year, but her team just kind of left it there.. except for one performance of it on the show. Who knows if she’ll even do it this year? And yeah, it being on RCA is pretty much why it’ll just float along. Unless it does REALLY well and Kelly and team see it, I think she’ll promote it a bit. Let’s hope for success for UTT and the new songs! 

kelly-clarkson

Posted on the KCE:

credits so far are:

writers - Kelly, Aben Eubanks
producers - Jesse Shatkin, Aben Eubanks

35 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Cute little song to add to her Christmas collection. Hopefully they use this and UTT (even Wrapped in Red) on her show.

YES! I hope she gives all three a full proper performance on the show :jamming:

kelly-clarkson

Did they release the song earlier by mistake? At the end of the lyric video there's a link to stream it on Spotify/Apple Music but none of the links are available yet.

16 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Did they release the song earlier by mistake? At the end of the lyric video there's a link to stream it on Spotify/Apple Music but none of the links are available yet.

Yeah it seems like it nn