• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• lover.

• devmachine

• andrer92

31 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Another week? It's out in more than 3 weeks :skull:

I know that, but everyone was popping off when they moved it from the 9th (of April) to the 16th (of April) :rip:

Mellark
On 3/9/2021 at 3:08 PM, GustavoBardusco said:

:clown:

Just release the album already. :dies:

RideOrDie
1 hour ago, lover. said:

I know that, but everyone was popping off when they moved it from the 9th (of April) to the 16th (of April) :rip:

I mean considering the album was done last summer, initial release date was in February and now the some people can buy the vinyl... I don't understand what's the point, what are they trying to achieve with these delays :skull: It's a pretty good album overall but the hype is deader than dead

47 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

I mean considering the album was done last summer, initial release date was in February and now the some people can buy the vinyl... I don't understand what's the point, what are they trying to achieve with these delays :skull: It's a pretty good album overall but the hype is deader than dead

I don’t really know, but I don’t see the harm in waiting another week :priceless:, especially considering it was supposed to drop in February. 

People getting the vinyl early is messy AF :toofunny3:, but given the buzz they’ll be lucky to get a cute Top 10 at this stage, which is a pity. 

andrer92
58 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

This. I was excited and now...

katyslut
6 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

London Grammar - America / 2021.04.09

ballad? :WAP:

RideOrDie
5 minutes ago, katyslut said:

ballad? :WAP:

Yes, guitar-based. I prefer "All My Love" as a ballad but this one is nice as well. It builds up and up slowly with strings until it switches up and resolves all the tension with the last chorus.

I'll just be left here in America

But she never had a home for me

Edited by RideOrDie
RaFanatic

Oh damn, the more i listen to it, the better it is. Definitely better than Truth Is A Beautiful Thing, which i really loved.

My favorites are definitely Lord It's A Feeling and Call Your Friends.

I's so strange to see her swearing, i love it haha.

I saw the way you laughed behind her back when you f*cked somebody else.

Edited by RaFanatic
  • 2 weeks later...
andrer92
On 3/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, RideOrDie said:

London Grammar - America / 2021.04.09

As you said, it's out. Thanks!

I really like it ;)

Edited by andrer92

Song is cute but was really expecting the whole song to be a buildup of the final chorus but nothing happened...

RaFanatic

America is shaping to be one of my favorites of the album. It's not an obvious single choice though.

Blue Rose

I just dont see a scenario where this will be better than TIABT. The title track is the only captivating song released so far and it doesn’t match Rooting For You, Big Picture, Oh Woman Oh Man, Hell To The Liars, Non Believer, What A Day, Bones of Ribbon. 
TIABT only downfall is that it has too many tracks. 
This album is shaping up to not only be their worst but also just not a good album regardless of the artist.
Sorry for being so negative but Ive loved this band since the beginning and literally play their songs basically every single day. I dont think the 7 tracks left to be released are going to drastically change its sound. But i still have a little hope :deadbanana2:

if i dont like the full album next week, i will spare you my meltdown :lmao:

Their first two albums are so good! I hope this can compete in quality.

I just can't wait anymore.

Have been replaying If You Wait and Truth Is A Beautiful Thing for months now. I feel they have so few songs.

They always have a song in each album that makes me cry a lot.

It was Stay Awake on IYW and Bones of Ribbon on TIABT. I wonder what will be that song on CS

RideOrDie
20 minutes ago, EDD said:

Their first two albums are so good! I hope this can compete in quality.

I just can't wait anymore.

Have been replaying If You Wait and Truth Is A Beautiful Thing for months now. I feel they have so few songs.

They always have a song in each album that makes me cry a lot.

It was Stay Awake on IYW and Bones of Ribbon on TIABT. I wonder what will be that song on CS

Probably All My Love

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I just dont see a scenario where this will be better than TIABT. The title track is the only captivating song released so far and it doesn’t match Rooting For You, Big Picture, Oh Woman Oh Man, Hell To The Liars, Non Believer, What A Day, Bones of Ribbon. 
TIABT only downfall is that it has too many tracks. 
This album is shaping up to not only be their worst but also just not a good album regardless of the artist.
Sorry for being so negative but Ive loved this band since the beginning and literally play their songs basically every single day. I dont think the 7 tracks left to be released are going to drastically change its sound. But i still have a little hope :deadbanana2:

if i dont like the full album next week, i will spare you my meltdown :lmao:

Probably don't bother with the album :shutup:

America is a really cute ballad I've been playing it a lot but yea like i said before, it's lacking that final bombastic chorus/outro.

it really needed it

Definitely another strong and solid body of work from them.

Would say that Californian Soil and America are more representative of the album than the other 3 singles we got.