• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aegyo

• nooniebao

• lover.

• DojaCat

• ATRL Moderator

I wanted Messy on the album from the songs she released but good to know it's mostly new songs :duca:

I’m happy with 7 new songs. It makes sense including Gold for that good SPS. Surprised Open My Mouth and Bipolar weren’t thrown on too. 

Justice for I Don’t Wanna Be Friends & 1%. This feels like it’s coming out of nowhere but I’ll definitely be listening

Not them including Gold and Feels but not Hang up tha Phone :toofunny3:

Also, what’s up with “Whippin (feat Felix Snow)” when Gold and Feels are also just produced by him?

Edited by Jtyoung
Added

****ing finally :jonny4: she served with some bops here and there

nnnnnnnnnnn Gold?? isn't it's like...5 years old? :deadbanana4: 

23 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

Not them including Gold and Feels but not Hang up tha Phone :toofunny3:

Also, what’s up with “Whippin (feat Felix Snow)” when Gold and Feels are also just produced by him?

Nothing is up, they just decided to include his name as a feature on that particular song. For example both Where Have You Been and We Found Love by Rihanna were produced by Calvin Harris and he is only credited as a feature on We Found Love, it's nothing unusual

Edited by CakeLikeRihanna

Omg she just played the songs from the next project, because they have another vibe and I am shook, it's that Low Kii Savage sound that made me obsessed with her music, I got ****ing chills when she played them. At this point I don't even care about this album, I can't wait for the real bops :jonny6:

1 hour ago, DojaCat said:

Omg she just played the songs from the next project, because they have another vibe and I am shook, it's that Low Kii Savage sound that made me obsessed with her music, I got ****ing chills when she played them. At this point I don't even care about this album, I can't wait for the real bops :jonny6:

Wait, so there is another project already set to release after lil kiiwi?

7 minutes ago, DailyPoison said:

Wait, so there is another project already set to release after lil kiiwi?

Yes, which is like tottaly different vibe, she also wants to put coma on it or release it as a stand alone song. 

3 minutes ago, DojaCat said:

Yes, which is like tottaly different vibe, she also wants to put coma on it or release it as a stand alone song. 

So is it another album EP or a new song in a different vibe? 

Do you know anything more about it?