• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Mtjjproducer

• Hivy

• Golowhore

2 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Ive never seen an artist try SO HARD

So having passion for music and keeping your name out there is “try hard”.

She’s hustling & getting a catalog out there. She was force to disappear for half a decade with label problems.

She’s making up for lost time and i wish certain pop stars had her drive !

Just now, RULES said:

So having passion for music and keeping your name out there is “try hard”.

She’s hustling & getting a catalog out there. She was force to disappear for half a decade with label problems.

She’s making up for lost time and i wish certain pop stars had her drive !

I don’t think they meant it in a bad way, I think they were commending her work ethic 

1 minute ago, Aristocrat said:

omg what? for real? this year?

Yep. She's dropping a different project soon is what the streets are saying and then a xmas album. I think the album is probably  done as well and she's just waiting for the right moment.

3 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Yassss but who is @NickyDaveyMusic? She tagged him in the post. Is this a feature song or her own song?

I believe they’re a producer. They worked on The Lion King soundtrack 

1 minute ago, Hivy said:

Yep. She's dropping a different project soon is what the streets are saying and then a xmas album. I think the album is probably  done as well and she's just waiting for the right moment.

:jonny5: wait so like a whole other project as in another album or EP? and THEN a holiday album too?  do we know any details about the holiday album? :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

:jonny5: wait so like a whole other project as in another album or EP? and THEN a holiday album too?  do we know any details about the holiday album? :jonny2:

She mentioned the christmas album recently and  some producers posted about it on instagram.

The current project. Blackout zone said its something like the trigle so a small EP maybe.

2 minutes ago, Hivy said:

She mentioned the christmas album recently and  some producers posted about it on instagram.

The current project. Blackout zone said its something like the trigle so a small EP maybe.

Omg I am so excited for both :duca:

This year has been so great for JoJo fans. We waited SO long for music to officially be released. She's been consistently putting out content; which is what she said she would do. She meant it, she deserves it. As do her supporters.

I can't even say she's consistent cus this is just BEYOND THAT! :clap3:

Jo is on another level. The way she keeps delivering is unreal. Truly one of the few good things to come out of 2020. :party: