H100: Dynamite 3x #1, Holy #3, Diamonds #51, Me Gusta #90

Renan90

32 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

the way no one from in US actually know dynamite :rip: billboard have to change the rules

30 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I love Dynamite a lot but no one in the USA actually know the song, it's getting ridiculous. The first week was fine and I was happy for them but now it's way too much, Billboard really need to change their rules asap. Remixes should count separately. 

BTS ARMY from the U.S. don't live in the U.S. yeah..

do you even make sense at this point? :deadbanana2: pathetic

Edited by drmkng

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• headbishincharge

• fridayteenage

• Ria

• Ger

5 minutes ago, BTS said:

No don’t believe the racists its a genuine hit showing more stability than some other #1s this year :cm:

EiwscYSXYAAvQew.jpg

Literally outstreaming ATRLs faves but no one in the US knows Dynamite :ahh:

5 minutes ago, drmkng said:

BTS ARMY from the U.S. don't live in the U.S. yeah..

do you even make sense at this point? :deadbanana2: pathetic

We obviously meant the GP. A few thousands fans bulk buying a song and its remixes doesn’t make it a hit. :michael:

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

I'm so over this fraudery

gonna leave this one here

A pop song not smashing on Apple Music? Shocking

Good thing it's still #13 on Spotify

5 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Apple Music is just one platform though? 

They’re very stable on other platforms are still #12 in the US streaming chart :foxaylove2: despite the lies @Baby Judas has been sprouting that its out of the top15 this week

Edited by BTS

Justin Bieber, this year’s BB100 peaks and debuts:

10,000 Hours: #4

Yummy: #2

Intentions: #5 (debut #11)

Stuck With U: #1

Holy: #3

Just now, Summer Boy said:

We obviously meant the GP. A few thousands fans bulk buying a song and its remixes doesn’t make it a hit. :michael:

but they're at #1 for 3 weeks so :coffee2: it's not their fault they're more successful than your fave in the late years :coffee2: also it's not ARMY's fault that other fanbases don't make bulk buyings:coffee2:

Spoiler

:coffee2:

2 minutes ago, BTS said:

They’re very stable on other platforms are still #12 in the US streaming chart :foxaylove2: despite the lies @Baby Judas has been sprouting that its out of the top15 this week

#12 on streaming and not even top 20 on radio only shows that the song wouldn't be #1 without those pathetic fanbase sales. It's a cute hit for them but let's not pretend it's as relevant as all the others multi week #1s...

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

#12 on streaming and not even top 20 on radio only shows that the song wouldn't be #1 without those pathetic fanbase sales. It's a cute hit for them but let's not pretend it's as relevant as all the others multi week #1s...

Radio is the biggest manipulator of the charts please sit this one out  :bibliahh:

At least sales and streams are actual consumer consumption 

Who’s claiming it’s bigger than BL or The Box? It’s still a hit tho I agree with you :cm:

Edited by BTS

36 minutes ago, binderella said:

2020, the year where Billboard decides to cut the amount of genuine streams they count (completely removing UGC) but happily includes stans mass-buying a song’s +10 versions :clap3:

What is UGC?

34 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

It's like out of Top 15 on the streaming chart. Literally the only thing keeping this song alive are the website sales. :dies: 

What's the significance of Top 15? What are the other songs in that range?

13 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I'm actually asking these questions because I want to know more, but, is Apple relevant?

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Is being out of the top 20 significant? How much does radio play a part in a song's success?

And can someone explain to me the website sales thing? Why would discounted remixes on a Korean website count towards USA billboard? Are they allowed to do that? Why are remixes weighted so heavily anyway and how many discounted remixes to BTS have?

What would count as a true organic #1 hit this year in 2020?

7 minutes ago, BTS said:

Oopps. I just checked the chart and it says #17, I guess it was for last week then.  :eli: 

9 minutes ago, drmkng said:

but they're at #1 for 3 weeks so :coffee2: it's not their fault they're more successful than your fave in the late years :coffee2: also it's not ARMY's fault that other fanbases don't make bulk buyings:coffee2:

Hide contents

:coffee2:

Why would you bring by fave into this? So immature. :priceless: Do you honestly believe Dynamite is the biggest song in the US this week? :rip:

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

Radio is the biggest manipulator of the charts please sit this one out  :bibliahh:

At least sales and streams are actual consumer consumption 

Who’s claiming it’s bigger than BL or The Box? It’s still a hit tho I agree with you :cm:

In BTS's case, actual consumer consumption for like what 15k fans buying 4 copies of each of the 10 versions. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Oopps. I just checked the chart and it says #17, I guess it was for last week then.  :eli: 

Forgiven :eli:

Same time next week yeah? 

2 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

In BTS's case, actual consumer consumption for like what 15k fans buying 4 copies of each of the 10 versions. :rip: 

EiwscYSXYAAvQew.jpg

Baby Judas

Just now, Ria said:

EiwscYSXYAAvQew.jpg

Baby Judas

You're basically saying that without their fraudulent website sales, it will have the same chart position as these songs' 5th week on the chart. Thank you for proving my point. 

Dynamite is literally being used in a Samsung ad for TV

It is still doing a lot better than many of you initially predicted it to. Even without the sale increase this week, it wouldve been top 5 right?

Just accept yall L. Yall look embarrassing

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

You're basically saying that without their fraudulent website sales, it will have the same chart position as these songs' 5th week on the chart. Thank you for proving my point. 

I'm saying that Dynamite is outstreaming other #1s this year including your fave and you can cry about it

Baby Judas

23 minutes ago, Jaffery said:

Justin Bieber, this year’s BB100 peaks and debuts:

10,000 Hours: #4

Yummy: #2

Intentions: #5 (debut #11)

Stuck With U: #1

Holy: #3

And some people still circling lies that he's in a decline, because Changes had humble sales. :bibliahh: Biebz still making hits and still main pop boy. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.