• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• josesuxx

• BlackoutZone

• Ivan_brit

• P!NK2LOVE

yes, for all I care include it on your new album as a bonus track, bur C'MON MILEY, announce the album

we'll still be waiting for her to come this time next year... 

24 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I'm sorry but she sounds terrible imo :doc:

19 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Eh, she screams too much I think

This. the cover was grating :deadbanana:

Come through Miley! This sound works so well for her and I LOVE the huskiness of her voice, it really sells the rock and roll lane she's taking.

I wouldn't even mind this being on the album, this would work fantastically next to Midnight Sky

Edited by Obsession

The three people that are here to appear somewhat edgy and above the fray, please log yourselves out. You're not doing yourselves ANY favours looking like complete fools when her vocal performances and rock covers in particular have been getting universal acclaim across her fans, GP and critics in 2020. "ShE sCrEaMs ToO mUcH".  :toofunny3: 

I love this cover, but I understand what people are saying when they say it's too "screamy". I think it's pretty common that a lot of artists who might struggle to hit certain notes while performing live (doing things like walking/dancing around, playing with a noisy live band, with a mic in their ear, and doesn't have the benefit of proper mixing) will supplement that by projecting their voice louder instead. I think in a studio setting it might be easier for her.