• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gotportugal

• Cain

• xicnx

• FAN

Top Posters In This Topic

She can make a dozen features or remix like Old Town Road, idc as long as it pushed people towards the masterpiece that is the original 

Excited for this, some of the overall general consensus I've seen are giving a little antiblackness but I mean I am literally on ATRL... so that was expected anyway

Anyway can't wait for this to go #1 everywhere!

:cm:

I'm really not sure this was necessary. I'm certainly not anti-Rap like most of ATRL is but I'm not sure how DaBaby will fit on Levitating. Not to mention I don't think this'll give the song the boost it needs (his fanbase isn't checking for Dua so I don't think he'll help garner extra streams or sales, and she doesn't need him for Pop/radio support either).

I'll give it a stream out of respect though :cm: 

Levitating was absolutely made to have a rap verse, so I don't know why y'all are mad. We'll see if DaBaby was the right choice when we hear his verse

I just didn't want her to push another remix because of how the BM remix was received. But anyway, the release of this is imminent, so let's wait a few weeks and see how they push it.

I really hope they're planning to go all out for this. It has everything to be a smash and the GP doesn't really know the song so it'll be fresh for them. Also, if they're ready to release this, the video is probably ready to go (please be a serve).

She should take advantage of the fact that she's in NYC to secure a SNL episode, set up a cute stage for a BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge concert and cover Midnight Sky (lol), have a Tiny Desk concert, perform at the BBMAs and record a performance for the EMAs. It's crazy to me that we haven't seen Physical, Break My Heart, Hallucinate or Levitating performed properly (the zoom performances were not it).

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

She still felt the need to get new version out with a trendy country artist, cause the OG wasn't doing all that. Love how Don't Start Now and Break My Heart are hits without any featurings :smitten: 

Hopefully Levitating solo will somehow overshadow this misstep.

Sis NBTS is bigger than BMH without the remix.

OT: so excited :duca: :duca:

Noooo, they will ruin such a perfect song. 

I will just keep listening to the original (and TBM Remix which I love). But it this helps the song become a hit, I’m here for it. 

eh doja would’ve been perfect, but i can’t really complain since it’ll definitely help the song

praying dababy raps on beat