Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Dua Lipa f/ DaBaby - "Levitating (Remix)"


BlackoutZone

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cain

    344

  • gotportugal

    290

  • xicnx

    227

  • KIIKK

    136

Top Posters In This Topic

Heartbreak Prince
3 minutes ago, Konan said:

at least Dua has Solo hit before Dababy remix :clap3:

Not everyone has that to their credit!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

 

 

Thank you Kane :clap3:

 

OT: Hopefully it's an US only single

Edited by BlackoutZone
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

 

 

NBTS is from 1st album, both Dua and Camilla are on their 2nd album :gaycat5:

 

even when you compare NBTS with DSN, the difference is quite big 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, headztrong said:

Posting videos of this girl on a Dua thread to get some views, yaaas sis you know the tea, get that promo!

you mentioned  her a few minutes ago about the '' non-solo'' hits..stay pressed

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Thank you Kane :clap3:

 

a solo hit..billboard never credit him cause the points of the original were more...thank you camila for your solo power...

Edited by sakisfan16
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sakisfan16 said:

you talked about her before about the ''solo'' hits..stay pressed

a solo hit..billboard never credit him cause the points of the original were more...thank you camila for your solo power...

She still felt the need to get new version out with a trendy country artist, cause the OG wasn't doing all that. Love how Don't Start Now and Break My Heart are hits without any featurings :smitten: 

 

Hopefully Levitating solo will somehow overshadow this misstep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Konan said:

NBTS is from 1st album, both Dua and Camilla are on their 2nd album :gaycat5:

 

even when you compare NBTS with DSN, the difference is quite big 

if you are talking about the first album then compare havana-new rules...the difference is quite big...havana all the way

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

She still felt the need to get new version out with a trendy country artist, cause the OG wasn't doing all that. Love how Don't Start Now and Break My Heart are hits without any featurings :smitten: 

 

Hopefully Levitating solo will somehow overshadow this misstep.

never be the same was a top 15 hit before the country artist..and after the country artist remained on top 10 of hot 100 for enough weeks when the version with the country artist faded away in all the platforms.it was destined  to be a top 10 hit with or without the country artist..

Edited by sakisfan16
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is a good sign that they want the song to do well in the US. DaBaby made some nice chart placements and was definitely part of the reason why My Oh My rode it's boost and charted longer. We need that for this song. Still I am happy that the original version is the single everywhere else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mystery said:

I think this is a good sign that they want the song to do well in the US. DaBaby made some nice chart placements and was definitely part of the reason why My Oh My rode it's boost and charted longer. We need that for this song. Still I am happy that the original version is the single everywhere else.

I wish the original version was the single in the US tbh. I get that remixes help boost the song but it’s just so good on its own

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not here for it, but I'm gonna try to keep an open mind...

I just really hope she will do an MV for the solo version.

The Madonna remix was nice and a cool thing for CFN, but I'm over her messing with this masterpiece :doc: 

Hopefully this is just something for the US and she will focus on the solo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...