• KeshasFansRose

• Legendary

• Monky_2405

• dangerousalex

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, katyslut said:

IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT @BlackoutZone

Yup! Catchy bop

2:56, Doja has 3rd verse and they do final chorus together, she is both rapping and singing, she fits so well. Im glad they switched cause in July the lead was much worse :dies: 

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yup! Catchy bop

2:56, Doja has 3rd verse and they do final chorus together, she is both rapping and singing, she fits so well. Im glad they switched cause in July the lead was much worse :dies: 

:wap:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Selena stan talking :skull: But if splash of cold water is what you need then here it is - the lyrics are horrible, it’s still not an amazing song, but literally nothing on the album is better and you could have ended up with a way worse lead.

Imagine being a female pop star and having random gays bitching about your unreleased music on a pop forum :rip:

Anyway, excited (I guess - she hasn’t really ‘wowed’ me since IAM). 

17 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yup! Catchy bop

Sounds interesting :) 

19 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yup! Catchy bop

AHHHHHHH I WON :wap:

another pop hit for Doja (hopefully) @professor2000 @dabunique

30 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yup! Catchy bop

Omg!!! When? :duca: