frenchyisback

Adele, BTS & Taylor are the ONLY Album Sellers Left. AGREED?

07tandu
3 hours ago, sickening said:

peak as in sales wise or music quality?  i dont care much about slaes and more the quality of music an artist has to offer and in terms of BTS, theyve already peaked and are on a nose dive into the ground. everything after Spring Day. 

Psy is more recongizable to the gp, though no matter his consistency. i asked people in my class if they knew all of bts and they only know jungkook. 

Don’t you Stan Blackpink? Quality is not something they have :rip:

BTS is very recognisable by the GP at least by the Koreans. And probably the most well known Asian act of the last 3 or 4 years.

Insanity

Adele hasn't released in 5 yrs theres really no telling how her next album will do

Insanity
4 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

BTS sold 7Million+ pure sale of MOTS7 earlier this year and they are expected to do even bigger numbers when their comeback next month. (Selling 13Million+ in a single year)

I truly don't understand how BTS makes albums every 6 months. R they just always in the studio?

postsus

Most of pre 2010 acts are album sellers.

muddysquirrel
1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

Don’t you Stan Blackpink? Quality is not something they have :rip:

BTS is very recognisable by the GP at least by the Koreans. And probably the most well known Asian act of the last 3 or 4 years.

Only thing BTS has over BP is quantity. Certainly not quality. :rip:

My Tears Ricochet
9 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

The way BTS makes you pressedt:dies:

& No, BTS has a diverse discography exploring every genre from Doo wop, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, Disco-pop, Funk, soul, EDM & Rock and they have bops as well as hit BALLADS. 

While Blackpink has been rehashing the same dated bops since 2016 with cheap beatdrops and is that what you call quality?? Embarrassing :ace:

muddysquirrel
1 minute ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

The way BTS makes you pressedt:dies:

& No, BTS has a diverse discography exploring every genre from Doo wop, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B, Disco-pop, Funk, soul, EDM & Rock and they have bops as well as hit BALLADS. 

While Blackpink has been rehashing the same dated bops since 2016 with cheap beatdrops and is that what you call quality?? Embarrassing :ace:

As i said quantity. :cm: None of the crap you listed is quality. "Whistle" and "DDDD" alone crap on BTSs whole discography. 

The only thing embarrassing here is you defending those overprivileged males like its your job. :rip: 

07tandu
29 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

The 2ne1 demos from 5 years ago and two terrible mini albums where every song sounds the same isn't quality sis :rip:

katara

Pure sales in 2020? :rip:

Just give it up delishis...

Evy
1 hour ago, muddysquirrel said:

As i said quantity. :cm: None of the crap you listed is quality. "Whistle" and "DDDD" alone crap on BTSs whole discography. 

The only thing embarrassing here is you defending those overprivileged males like its your job. :rip: 

how many songs have you even listened from bts, I bet not even 5 so stop talking about their discogrpahy if you have no idea

you are the one embarrassing yourself having no clue about bts, bp or kpop obv, imagine using priviliged for bts lmaooo when bp is the most privilged group by a landslide, enjoy your little singles and sit down

Erreur2 La Nature

Taylor yes. 
I don’t know for Adele, she has not released since like 2015 but Yeah I guess she’d still do very good. 
Don’t know bts

frenchyisback
4 hours ago, muddysquirrel said:

So the people who grew up poor in South Korean small towns, signed with an Indy label with no money, and make their own music are privileged.

But the princesses who grew up all over the west, signed with the biggest agency in South Korea, don’t have to do a thing but sing whatever is put in front of them & got a 4 year rollout budget for their debut albums are not....

makes sense!

Fun fact:

RM learned English watching Friends on tv with subtitles.

jenny & Rose learned English by studying in New Zealand.

:clown:

Edited by frenchyisback