Hector

Billboard: Who should play Madonna in her biopic?

Dealer
4 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Honestly no one on that list :rip: 

this will actually be a hard one, i actually don’t think it should be someone known. 

This

Alongoria13
24 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

Gaga is above playing Madonna at all. No need to write an essay :kiss: Maybe if Madonna stopped ruining her legacy for 4 eras straight then I could've agreed with you that it's an 'honor to play as her' :mrpeanut:

Gaga's moved on to accomplishing greater things; things Madonna dreamed she could achieve too :sadviolin:

Madonna's career remains the blueprint and Gaga would be delighted to play that part if it wasn't because they don't look alike at all :rip: No need to tear Madonna down to prop up your fave.

tellem

It needs someone who can ACT not just the best lookalike . The PEOPLE want Florence Pugh!! And Julia Garner too . 

BoyToySoldier

1484780815027_Madge.jpg?width=690&height

Paris-Jackson-Madonna-797425.jpg

paris-jackson-harpers-bazaar-today-17031

Paris Jackson is a great choice, I'm not sure how well or if she can act though.

Genius

Katy Perry 

Zombie
6 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

:bibliahh:Oh please!

Aside from the fact that Gaga's solo career was on life support three years after her debut who in their right mind would want to hear some low rent Liza Minnelli knockoff bellowing Madonna's songs? Not only would she completely ruin Madonna's classics but she has all the style and grace of a cold bacon sandwich. She can't dance, has zero sex appeal, zero charisma, has a monotone speaking voice and she's a fraud. Playing Madonna would be a dream come true for a serial plagiarist like Gaga, but a nightmare for Madonna fans. (as if she'd even be asked in the first place) :lmao:

giphy.gif

You really thought you did something, huh? 💀

“Ruin Madonna classics” 💀 oh please, she’s lady Gaga, a power house vocalist. She covered many genres before and was met with praise by critics and the GP. It would take nothing from her to cover songs that doesn’t require effort since they were made to be sung by someone who can’t hold a note to save their life. 
As if an Oscar winner and ‘Best Leading Actress’ nominee would consider partaking in this hasbeens mediocre biopic. They should look for someone with the same standards, searching through ‘Razzie winners list’ should be a starter, but even with that it’s hard to find a “worst actress of the century” winner since your fav has set the bar extremely low.

Edited by Zombie

LikeaRebel

Gaga's had years of practice but looks wise she's not a good fit. I think Julia Garner is a decent choice.

Versayce

Well, knowing that she's writing (or cowriting) the script, that she'll direct it, that she'll be a producer, that she'll probably be the editor as well, that she'll surely use her own songs because "who better to sing her songs than her?", I wouldn't be surprised if she plays herself via CGI using actual footage and photos of her. But Julia Garner would be good choice.

Madonno

Julia Garner is my personal choice. I love her on Ozark, she remembered me of Madonna (True Blue era) the very first time I saw her :foxylove:

Ghost

Given that it's not only about resemblance, but mostly about being able to act and nail the role, I think Julia Garner is the best choice. She's a great promising actress, and with the right make up she would be perfect

Valentine
17 hours ago, Blue Honeymoon said:

Lily James would be perfect.

Omg came in here to say this!

desnudate_czr

A complete unknown 

MESSIAH13
27 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Given that it's not only about resemblance, but mostly about being able to act and nail the role, I think Julia Garner is the best choice. She's a great promising actress, and with the right make up she would be perfect

I agree.

MESSIAH13
17 hours ago, TKO said:

Should be Gaga, since she has been imitating her for a decade she will nail it.

:mandown:

TipToe

it should be a less known actress to avoid unnecessary talks tbh.

Luckitty

Paris Jackson 

OnMyCoolJ

her daughter 

Electric Youth

Ava? Is she even an actress? :rip: 

ot: Sky Ferreira is the ONLY option.

mcxALus.gif

nostalgia

we want Sky Ferreira