Ash12345

Taylor's most played songs in late 2008

tombiz
5 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

SAME!  I heard her original version and it definitely sounds a little more in that 90's female rock vein but I'm a Kelly stan so naturally I liked hers the most, we love some extra belting! :cm:

She actually did it in a medley on her most recent tour, which was super random but I'm glad she did bc it sounds even better now

Kelly's version is concise and to the point (her vocals and delivery are pristine). I like Carly Hennessy's version too, but it overstays its welcome a bit, IMO.

Edited by tombiz

tellem
On 9/16/2020 at 4:04 PM, Ash12345 said:

Fefe Dobson: 5

Wait a minute :jonny: Queen

Ash12345
2 hours ago, tellem said:

Wait a minute :jonny: Queen

Fefe Dobson is also one of only five artists that had multiple songs on her "Women's History Month" playlist of female artists that influenced her as a teenager, so... yeah. 

(the others were Annie Lennox, Dixie Chicks, Jewel and Sixpence None The Richer)

Anyways, it's pretty cool to find another person that Fefe Dobson meant something to cause people don't really talk about her. But I grew up in the Toronto area so I knew about her and was pretty familiar with some of the songs from her debut. Now I just need her to tell us that she's heard about Jakalope.

I think part of the reason why I liked Speak Now so much is that the artists that were influencing her as a teenager had a lot of overlap with the ones I was listening to so the album ended up being right up my alley.

DuffStan

Do Somethin' :clap3:

Nothing in this world :clap3: ugh taste

tellem
16 hours ago, Ash12345 said:

Fefe Dobson is also one of only five artists that had multiple songs on her "Women's History Month" playlist of female artists that influenced her as a teenager, so... yeah. 

(the others were Annie Lennox, Dixie Chicks, Jewel and Sixpence None The Richer)

Anyways, it's pretty cool to find another person that Fefe Dobson meant something to cause people don't really talk about her. But I grew up in the Toronto area so I knew about her and was pretty familiar with some of the songs from her debut. Now I just need her to tell us that she's heard about Jakalope.

I think part of the reason why I liked Speak Now so much is that the artists that were influencing her as a teenager had a lot of overlap with the ones I was listening to so the album ended up being right up my alley.

That is so cool omg, I had no idea she was a fan:jonny5: The only other “celeb” to rlly talk about  her has been Azealia Banks